bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Storing SMS Message Sent by STK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
konoha88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Storing SMS Message Sent by STK Reply with quote

Hi, im new to turbo. Anyone got an idea on how can i read or store the SMS message sent by the STK? My purpose is to send directly the sms message rather than going through the SIM toolkit AT commands. Response is highly appreciated.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is sim() function that allows you to access EF_SMS where messages on SIM are stored. SIM Toolkit doesn't have access to messages in internal phone memory though.

As for sending messages - there is "send_sms()" call.
konoha88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Hooks Reply with quote

To clarify/simplify my requirements, I want to capture the SMS message sent by an operator SIM application like mobile banking. Any hint on where should i start? I already created simple apps for turbo and i'm fluent in C.
pz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turbo sees such messages but there is no api for application to handle them, it doesn't much sense. But if you wanted just to see them then you can use turbo programmer + e.g. lite 2 together with L1 debug kernel - you will see all communication between ME<->Turbo<->SIM. If you pushed a little then we can add something to api - we are user driven Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: