bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
owoidoho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED Reply with quote

Hi all,

Thanks for the great job you doing here, offering help to helpless people like us. Thanx especially to pz.

Well I still have this problem which I want to solve as soon as possible.

I'm trying to build an m-payment system which I expect to work as below:

1. User enters payment info via a SAT app in turbo dat acts as the user interface.

2. The user info is sent via sms to a PC that acts as a backend and does processing of payment details and also security.

3. The processed data is used to inform the merchant of a pending transaction by sms delivered to the merchant version of the same SAT app the user has. The sms comes from the backend invisibly into the app.

4. The merchant sends confirmation message to the back end.

5. The backend informs the user of merchant acceptance of transaction.

6. Payment is done by the backend and information on account status is sent to the user and merchant respectively.

Now in each situation involving the user and the merchant I expect that the sms they receive and send should not act as normal sms but they should go to the apps secretly and only the apps should read this messages and enable them to send confirmations and other data.

I tried to implement this using tsms but I found it difficult to enable the backend to see the tsms and also the backend can't send a tsms since the modem the pc is working with contains no at commands for tsms.

If there is any where u could think of how I could do this I would pretty much appreciate it.

I have 2 turbo sims with which I wish to implement this.

Thanx a million. am here awaiting your reply ASAP.

owoidoho
pz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read 03.40 standard on SMS, all is there. The best is to use DATA_DOWNLOAD SMS, PID 0x7F, recommended DCS 0xF6.

As for TSMS at the backend - no issue, TSMS is just internal format of the message iteself, i.e. there is header, type, etc. You can just format your message this way, that's it. See devel docs, format is desribed there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: