bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upload application into Turbo Sim

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tetan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Upload application into Turbo Sim Reply with quote

I do have hard time finding an info or guide on your website that will clearly describe a step-by-step procedure of uploading application into Turbo-Sim. As I figured, Turbo Programmer is only necessary to actually upload/change Kernel.
pz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need turbo-cable-utils-0.7.0 package from our site, see download. The you need phone with datacable supporting AT commands for SMS. It doesn't have to be serial cable but operating system/drivers has to provide virtual COM port (on windows). Then use "turbo-rm-apps" to remove existing apps and "turbo-app app.trb" to upload app.trb. "turbo-info" can give you SN, kernel version.
babylonx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we create a COM connection with the phone and then we open a command prompt window and usin the utilities we give the following commands:
turbo-rm-app.exe -dx COMx -bx [baudrate]
turbo-app.exe -dx COMx -bx [baudrate] application.trb

and the application.trb file is sent to the module, right? Do i understand something wrong?

How can I find out whats the correct baudrate?

Can I use this method using infrared or bluetooth connection? For example I can establish COM connections with my phone using the BlueSoleil bluetooth driver! Is this connection appropriate?
pz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babylonx wrote:
So we create a COM connection with the phone and then we open a command prompt window and usin the utilities we give the following commands:
turbo-rm-app.exe -dx COMx -bx [baudrate]
turbo-app.exe -dx COMx -bx [baudrate] application.trb

and the application.trb file is sent to the module, right? Do i understand something wrong?

You understand it perfectly.

Quote:

How can I find out whats the correct baudrate?

Default is 19200, usually works, you may try others: mainly 9600, 38400.

Quote:

Can I use this method using infrared or bluetooth connection? For example I can establish COM connections with my phone using the BlueSoleil bluetooth driver! Is this connection appropriate?

Yes, you can use BT, Irda, USB, driver only has to emulate COM. Once you have COM you can use it.
pz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little correction, it's -d COMx, -b baudrate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: