bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babylonx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Some suggestions Reply with quote

I'm no programmer, just an end user. I have to make some suggestions for some features that you could implement in the next versions of auto alarm if this is possible. I think that these features can be very helpful for end users!

- Siren must work for some minutes, not until alarm is off by the user or until a neighbor gets mad at 3 a.m. and gets out with a shotgun to shoot your car! You could just make the P8 pin deactivated after some time (it would be great if this interval could be set in seconds by the user) or, even better, you could have the whole alarm reset after this interval and set in activated mode. If there is a true stealing attempt the alarm will be activated again and again!

- Offer an output pin for activation/deactivation pulses! You could use one pulse for activation and two pulses for deactivation! This way, one could connect his directional lights and a buzzer using some relays and the alarm this way can be a complete alarm solution!

Note for possible flamers: These are simple suggestions, not demands. I'm aware that auto alarm is an open source project and if I want something I should do it myself but I think that these features are helpful and would be great if anybody could have access on them.
pz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is OUT_ACTIVATED on P7 but it's state, not pulse.

Anyway thanks a lot for comments, we want to make 2.0 someday and it's important to know what people want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: