bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CANNOT OPEN CHANNEL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: CANNOT OPEN CHANNEL Reply with quote

hello all,

I am trying to send data over tcp/ip. I am using the motorola RAZR V3xv terminal that allows such transfer according to its profile.
however, the function open_channel_raw returns error!

I would like to ask whether has anyone tried data transfer over tcp/ip and whether is it opereable?

thanks,
mike
pz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had some with siemens C55, there were some changes in the standard so maybe problem is also on our side. But the support by vendors has been always quite problematic. I would suggest to get last standard and try to implement the command with the help of stk_cmd().
mike

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear pz,

is it possible to have the code that implements your open_channel_raw function in order to implement my function via stk_cmd()?

thanks
pz

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately on kernel level we do it slightly different than with stk_cmd(). But for stk_cmd example see http://www.bladox.com/devel-docs/stkcmd_8c-example.html#a365

You just construct buffer with tags according to 11.14, that's it, very easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: