bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

False movement alarm!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babylonx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: False movement alarm! Reply with quote

I have installed bladox Turbo Alarm 2 on my bike for about a month now. During this last week I have the following problem: When I park my bike and try to activate the alarm, the alarm is very often (4 out of 5 times) triggered at the exact same second of its activation and I receive a movement alarm sms. I use a missed call to activate it and I have both the buzzer and the vibrator disabled on the alarm phone.

Is there a known issue with the accelerometer? Can it be falsely triggered by other means than acceleration itself? The alarm circuit is not placed vertically or horizontally in the bike. It has a bevel of about 45 degrees. Can this affect the whole situation?

Note that when I try it outside the bike the alarm works perfectly and gives no false alarm.

Any suggestions?
pz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: False movement alarm! Reply with quote

babylonx wrote:
I have installed bladox Turbo Alarm 2 on my bike for about a month now. During this last week I have the following problem: When I park my bike and try to activate the alarm, the alarm is very often (4 out of 5 times) triggered at the exact same second of its activation and I receive a movement alarm sms. I use a missed call to activate it and I have both the buzzer and the vibrator disabled on the alarm phone.

Is there a known issue with the accelerometer? Can it be falsely triggered by other means than acceleration itself? The alarm circuit is not placed vertically or horizontally in the bike. It has a bevel of about 45 degrees. Can this affect the whole situation?

Note that when I try it outside the bike the alarm works perfectly and gives no false alarm.

Any suggestions?

Mmm, puzzle. There is no other source connected to the alarm? Position/slope of alarm doesn't matter. We have a version that respects on/off delays also for call activation (not only manual). How does it behave with manual activation?
babylonx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still haven't found the solution of this problem. It must be a device related problem. I wnt to try the alarm with another cell phone to see how it goes. You have told me in the past that most siemens phones support the call activation future. Can you give me some examples? Do you know if a phone as old as a C55 will work?

Thank you!
pz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, C55 works nicely. Do you want to try the version with delay also for call control? Also if needed you can send it to us for check.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: