bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unprocessed orders...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmashedpotatox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Unprocessed orders... Reply with quote

If we have submitted an order prior to the shop closing, will it still be processed? I understand you guys may have a ridiculous quota to fill right now, but any estimate on the processing time (if it will be fulfilled) would be appreciated.

Best regards and keep up the good work!
pz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Unprocessed orders... Reply with quote

xmashedpotatox wrote:
If we have submitted an order prior to the shop closing, will it still be processed? I understand you guys may have a ridiculous quota to fill right now, but any estimate on the processing time (if it will be fulfilled) would be appreciated.

Best regards and keep up the good work!

Of course all orders we got before closing will be processed and shipped. This is one of the reasons we had to close it.

As for estimate I cannot answer, few days.
hankit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering how to track the stats on 2checkout.com
the website has a new layout and i couldnt find where to see my order

thanks pz
mike
GEODE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Order tracking at 2CO Reply with quote

Try this link.

https://www.2checkout.com/2co/customer_order/?TCOID=bc98465402eb0c1c28acce0bec756cd8 Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: