bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone receive their Turbosim by the standard Airmail

View previous topic :: View next topic  
justdhruv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Anyone receive their Turbosim by the standard Airmail Reply with quote

i have just placed an order for a turbosim, to be shipped to me by The Standard registered airmail. The whole thing is costing me almost $100. I just want to make sure that it is packed properly and does not undergo any damage or pilferage.

There was time when a friend of mine shipped me a software by USPS, and some one took out the dongle from the package...and that software now, is of no use to me.

Otherwise i might as well upgrade my shipping to fedex.

Would anybody be kind enough to photograph the package the TS arrived in and give us an un-boxing experience.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in bubble envelope, we used it before all this and never had such problem. On the other hand some parcels were lost or delayed in destination country - so ask youself how much you trust your post service and customs.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And maybe little update on how it looks over here. Previous week, which took us by surprise is nothing compared to the flood since yesterday. Many many more orders than spams. Anyway we are still producing and shipping.
justdhruv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you shipped any stuff to india before?

I don't trust the indian Postal system too much having lost a dongle in transit.

I have just received some stuff from the US, but this is a high value item. this request is very unusual but would it be possible for you to post a photo of the packaging?
justdhruv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

having placed the order, can i now modify it to upgrade the shipping (and even the quantity) . Some users in india are thinking of getting together to share the cost of shipping.
labscbr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Send Information Reply with quote

Hi,

How can I contact to confirm if my Turbo SIM was dispatched to Brazil?
kfernandes29

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, roughly, how long did standard mail take to your destination and where are you located?
nbasim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
And maybe little update on how it looks over here. Previous week, which took us by surprise is nothing compared to the flood since yesterday. Many many more orders than spams. Anyway we are still producing and shipping.

and now you're on Gizmodo, so pretty much on all tech sites tomorrow Wink
justdhruv

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kfernandes29 wrote:
Just wondering, roughly, how long did standard mail take to your destination and where are you located?

if you are asking me that question. It took about 9 days from the date of ordering. And i am located in India
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: