bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are Tuesday's FEDEX's gone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Are Tuesday's FEDEX's gone? Reply with quote

You said in another post you've sent Monday and Tuesday's DHL, but what about Tuesday's Fedex's, have they gone?

Thanks.
Mandrax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey man wake up !!!

there is no Fedex is this story, only AIRMAIL (standard shipping) and DHL (express shipping)

Fedex is an error on the 2CO website, it sould be DHL instead.
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, thanks for wake up. It's my job to know their mistake? Rolling Eyes

Anyway, guess that means mine is on the way since I paid for fedex.
pz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheresmyorderplease wrote:

Yes, it's mistake we haven't changed it before, now we don't want to experiment, 2co system is sometimes quite fragile. You cannot just rename it, you have to delete the shipping option and create a new one. Don't want to see what would be the impact on the current orders.

Quote:

You will get shipping info, Tuesday was the explosion, once we ship this day we will celebrate. There are still few hundred of orders to do.
rtfmlol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not necessarily, pz said in another post that some of Tuesdays orders were shipped so I am hoping the rest of the DHL's get sent on Monday. Personally I placed my order on Wednesday morning, I presume I made the cut-off seeing as my credit card has been debited, I presume also that my order wont have been shipped just yet.

I'm as eager to get the TSIM as anyone but at the same time I feel sorry for Bladox as this must be a tough situation to manage
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:

Yes, it's mistake we haven't changed it before, now we don't want to experiment, 2co system is sometimes quite fragile. You cannot just rename it, you have to delete the shipping option and create a new one. Don't want to see what would be the impact on the current orders.

Quote:

You will get shipping info, Tuesday was the explosion, once we ship this day we will celebrate. There are still few hundred of orders to do.

So if I ordered Tuesday via DHL, the shipment has gone? Please get me some sort of confirmation. Sad
BroTroxer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:

Quote:

So if I ordered Tuesday via DHL, the shipment has gone? Please get me some sort of confirmation. Sad

They probably donīt have time at the moment to actually check on each individuals order. You can always check the status of the order yourself by going to https://www.2checkout.com/2co/customer_order/
It should be updated to shipped right after bladox marks it as shipped.

for pz: Great job keeping it all together with the heavy workload, and shipping such large volumes daily!
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That doesn't work for me.

Yes, if they sent proper confirmations to people, they wouldn't have to answer individual queries.
BroTroxer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That doesn't work for me.

Yes, if they sent proper confirmations to people, they wouldn't have to answer individual queries.

You should have gotten the order number when you ordered, combined with zip code it should display the info. If not CC digits and zip should work. Works for me and a friend of mine.
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't work for me. Personally, every order that goes out should have a tracking number and reference for the customer. I don't care how many orders you're shipping. The whole thing is ridiculous.

edit: the stupid c20 form requires all caps on the postal code. Argggh.

Now I find out that my order from Tuesday HASN'T EVEN BEEN SHIPPED. Why did I pay 80 euros for express shipping????????

Man I'm pissed.
BroTroxer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't work for me. Personally, every order that goes out should have a tracking number and reference for the customer. I don't care how many orders you're shipping. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Now I find out that my order from Tuesday HASN'T EVEN BEEN SHIPPED. Why did I pay 80 euros for express shipping????????

Man I'm pissed.

See, it worked lol Wink
Personally i chose to use airmail because it was cheaper. The 80 euro shipping never mentioned express just so that is said. It only stated it is fedex (dhl actually).
Believe me, i would like to get the card asap like all of us, but getting pissed and upset wonīt really do anything.
The only options are to wait for it or, if you donīt like the way it is handled, donīt buy it...
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroTroxer wrote:

Man I'm pissed.

See, it worked lol Wink
Personally i chose to use airmail because it was cheaper. The 80 euro shipping never mentioned express just so that is said. It only stated it is fedex (dhl actually).
Believe me, i would like to get the card asap like all of us, but getting pissed and upset wonīt really do anything.
The only options are to wait for it or, if you donīt like the way it is handled, donīt buy it...

No, actually, complaining will do something. It will let other people know not to bother ordering express shipping at 80 euros as the company has no means to fulfill the "express" part of the equation, and shouldn't be offering it.

This is a business, not a goodwill mission. If they handle this properly, they could stand to make enough to dwarf their other products.

And if you don't like me complaining, don't read it. Simple! Other people will, and it will give them an idea of what they're in for.
pz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroTroxer wrote:

Man I'm pissed.

See, it worked lol Wink

No, actually, complaining will do something. It will let other people know not to bother ordering express shipping at 80 euros as the company has no means to fulfill the "express" part of the equation, and shouldn't be offering it.

This is a business, not a goodwill mission. If they handle this properly, they could stand to make enough to dwarf their other products.

And if you don't like me complaining, don't read it. Simple! Other people will, and it will give them an idea of what they're in for.

It well known there are always 5-10% of customers shops would pay for not to have them like customers. If you cannot read or understand we will be just happy to cancel your order. For us this is no way pleasant. Seems you don't understand that we coulnd't be prepared for this, etc. Just cancel your order please.
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
BroTroxer wrote:

Man I'm pissed.

See, it worked lol Wink

It well known there are always 5-10% of customers shops would pay for not to have them like customers. If you cannot read or understand we will be just happy to cancel your order. For us this is no way pleasant. Seems you don't understand that we coulnd't be prepared for this, etc. Just cancel your order please.

edit: forget it, not worth it.

You guys are glorious and doing a fantastic job. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: