bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

invoke the application

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: invoke the application Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm wonder if I can invoke SAT whenever call is connected?
I tried to register to an action by using the reg_action (ACTION_EVENT_CALL_CONNECTED) within the ACTION_APP_INIT
but it isn't working.
Any help??
pz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: invoke the application Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hello,
I'm wonder if I can invoke SAT whenever call is connected?
I tried to register to an action by using the reg_action (ACTION_EVENT_CALL_CONNECTED) within the ACTION_APP_INIT
but it isn't working.
Any help??

Is the ordinary ACTION_EVENT_MT_CALL working (see e.g. autoalarm application for example)?
What phone do you have? Is this EVENT supported?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: invoke the application Reply with quote

pz wrote:

Is the ordinary ACTION_EVENT_MT_CALL working (see e.g. autoalarm application for example)?

Hi,
Sorry for the late response, I had to check it on another phone because the Terminal Profile of My Nokia 6600 says that ACTION_EVENT_MT_CALL doesn?t support. (Very poor capabilities Sad ).
So now when I check the same on Sony Ericsson T630 I don?t able to invoke a menu or even text display to be on top after getting income call, even though I know that the event occurred (I put flag to check it).
Moreover I can see the menu behind the Caller ID window while the phone in ringing but the application doesn?t stays on top.

Can I invoke my application in that way? What are my possibilities to invoke SAT (SMS, etc ?)?
pz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: invoke the application Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
pz wrote:

Hi,
Sorry for the late response, I had to check it on another phone because the Terminal Profile of My Nokia 6600 says that ACTION_EVENT_MT_CALL doesn?t support. (Very poor capabilities Sad ).
So now when I check the same on Sony Ericsson T630 I don?t able to invoke a menu or even text display to be on top after getting income call, even though I know that the event occurred (I put flag to check it).
Moreover I can see the menu behind the Caller ID window while the phone in ringing but the application doesn?t stays on top.

Can I invoke my application in that way? What are my possibilities to invoke SAT (SMS, etc ?)?

Does it mean that the EVENT was invoked ok (you had some debug variable in turbo_handler()) but in stk_thread(yourstkthread, NULL) nothing happens?

It is possible that phone responds to STK request with "busy, unable to precess" terminal response. It would help to see this.

Do you have programmer? You could print response with:

void yourthread(u8 * data)
{
u8 len;
u8 i;
u8 * res;

res=display_text_raw(....);
len=*res;
dbsp("TR: ");
for(i=0;i<len;i++)
{dbch(res[i]); dbc(' ');}
dbc('\n');
}
(written from memory, hopefully correct).

Or you can use the get_tag(T_RESULT) to find the result TLV and print just this (maybe store it to variable and display it later if you cannot use prog).

Anyway if you have programmer we can send you debug kernel where you will see all the communcation between SIM<->Turbo<->ME.

Can you post your code?

Ad "possibilities to invoke SAT (SMS, etc ?)" - please look at 11.14 doc, there is everything described. Turbo allows to request STK in most ACTIONS, e.g. whenever STATUS APDU is received or specific EF is manipulated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: