bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This system doesn't work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
frado

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: This system doesn't work Reply with quote

Oh common people, the system you are using for your shop ain't good.
A lot of people are waiting for these thingy's, and then you open the shop for 40 minutes. Please, you just have to be lucky to get one.
Why don't you use a pre-order system, or something alike, that people can subscribe to get one, and when they get the opportunity, let them decide whether they want one.

But this system is certainly not good, you have to be lucky to get one. I'm checking this site for 2 weeks, and it's just not fair that eg someone who just happened to surf here for the first time, and saw the shop opened, and ordered ofcourse..
ral67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look - its simple and understandable

Bladox doesnt want to take pre-orders since the software unlock for 1.1.2 OOTB could be released in the meantime

If that happens a lot of people would then cancel there TurboSIM orders, which also takes time to process and refund

I can completely understand that they dont want to be stuck with a lot of TurboSIMs on stock that suddenly nobody wants

P.S.: not that I like it needing a TurboSIM myself and having missed the last shop windows - but I can understand it from a business perspective
ebany

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they took pre-orders i would be willing to pay for mine in full now.. if i decide i didn't want one when they are ready i would not expect my money back it would be my tough luck.. that's a better business strategy.. take the orders and NO cancellations.. come on Bladox.. i'll pay now
Iamz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I'll pay in full now too. I have an already unlocked iPhone using software method so I just want a TurboSIM as a backup. No hurry but I definitely won't cancel my order.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: