bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMSI & KI with fake_sim proxy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gereon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: IMSI & KI with fake_sim proxy Reply with quote

As i understand it in the fake_sim app for TurboSIM the IMSI and KI is rewritten for certain commands from the ME but then it passes the real IMSI and KI for network authentication to my provider ???.

the difference to a 8in1 blank sim would be that they for every ME command provide the programmed KI and IMSI right ?, i.e. making 8in1 sim no use as a proxy.
pz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fakesim you can store as many IMSI/Ki pairs as memory permits and then select, which one should be active - i.e. send to network to be used.
gereon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with fake_sim to find the KI i would obviously have to use dejans sim_scan or similar, also my sim must be v1 comp128.

How does this a**lesaft.trb programm find the KI, or does it just use IMSI from original AT*T card and IMSI+KI from MyOwn card ?.
pz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gereon wrote:
with fake_sim to find the KI i would obviously have to use dejans sim_scan or similar, also my sim must be v1 comp128.

Yes, you need to get Ki somehow and it assumes its comp128-1. It's quite old app.

Quote:

How does this a**lesaft.trb programm find the KI, or does it just use IMSI from original AT*T card and IMSI+KI from MyOwn card ?.

Yes, no Ki is needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: