bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo-Sim (original) on stock - shipping eu-wide

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMILE-IT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Turbo-Sim (original) on stock - shipping eu-wide Reply with quote

Hi,
we are a german reseller for Apples, iPods and iPhones. We have seen, that some of you are looking for Turbo-Sim´s on stock for immediate shipment.
We were able to ship the last weeks because we collected this item everywhere we could get. So the price is not the best at the moment, but for those who dont wanna wait or dont wanna pay the ebay-prices - lets take a look:
http://www.smile-it.eu/shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=100

We ship the Turbo-Sim in two versions. Blank (as Bladox does) and programmed with the latest Apps, ready for iPhone 1.1.2. OOTB (or lower).

We ship all over europe. We dont accept paypal. We ca ship vat-free for all foreign EU-countries if you give us a valid vat-number in the comment fild of the shop-order process. Swiss is also Vat-free.

regards,
your SMILE-IT Online Team
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do some re-sellers charge so much?

Ok So you could pay this guy 139 Euro each plus shipping for a blank TurboSIM.

OR

You could order from us at 59 Euro each plus 10 Euro for Registered Post delivery (4 to 6 days) or plus 30 Euro for Express Courier (2-5 days)

Delivery charge is the same for up to 10 pieces.

orders @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces)

And we DO take PayPal (3.5% surcharge as allowed by law)

Programming and set-up instructions for iPhone are included free in all our shipments.

Cheers guys!
Attila

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
If anyone looking for Turbosim to unlock iPhones (1.1.2 Btldr 4.6 US version) I can offer a EUR50each price for 10pcs, for larger amount I can offer better discount.
If anyone interested dont hesitate to contact me.
Regards,
Attila
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Hi
If anyone looking for Turbosim to unlock iPhones (1.1.2 Btldr 4.6 US version) I can offer a EUR50each price for 10pcs, for larger amount I can offer better discount.
If anyone interested dont hesitate to contact me.
Regards,
Attila

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Notice Attila Csanyi says "to unlock iPhones (1.1.2 Btldr 4.6 US version)" ?

This is because he IS NOT OFFERING GENUINE BLADOX TurboSIMs for 50 Euro each.

He is selling HyperCard for iPhone. This is a 2nd Generation Chinese device that has NONE of the features and benefits of a genuine Bladox TurboSIM.

While I quite like the HyperCard for iPhone (Also Known As HyperSIM for iPhone) - I don't go to Atilla's web site and start advertising and selling genuine TurboSIMs

So I don't think he should sell his HyperCards here - ESPECIALLY WHEN HE TRIES TO PASS THEM OFF AS TurboSIMs

A3 Australia
redser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A3 do you have a website or something
or is it just email you about the turbos
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redser wrote:
A3 do you have a website or something
or is it just email you about the turbos

Hi redser!

As this board does not support PM (Private Messages) why don't you edit your profile to allow others to email you by clicking the email tab ? (as seen in my posts)

Anyway, you can just 'mouse over' the email tab at the bottom of this message to see one of our addresses. You can message me at that address or at orders @ hotmail.com and I will point you to our web sites.

Cheers,

A3 Australia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: