bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracing ME-SIM interface: Tracing non GSM COMMAND?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hayy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Tracing ME-SIM interface: Tracing non GSM COMMAND? Reply with quote

Hi,

Is the solution to trace ME<--->SIM interface based on the Turbo-programmer + TurboLIte2 is able to trace the GSM commands only???
Suppose that someone write an application and install it into his terminal and then write an applet and install it into a SIM (a blank SIM). Does the solution described above allow him to trace the commands (so non GSM) that go through the Terminal-SIM interface?

Thanks.
hayy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Tracing ME-SIM interface: Tracing non GSM COMMAND? Reply with quote

Another important question.
What is the behaviour of the Lite2 when the terminal sends commands that are not GSM commands. Do these comands arrive to the original SIM or are they rejected by the Lite2? NB: that in this question I don't consider the tracing of the terminal <--->SIM interface: The senario concerns the use of a turboLite2 only.

Thanks in advance.
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only class 0xA0 is implemented, we are wotking on generic iso 7816 0x00.

TL2 (and other devices) reject other then 0xA0 as not supported class. You cannot implement it in generic way without knowing commands/protocol for given class.
hayy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your answer.
But Is there a data row mode in which the TL2 transmits and dumps the trafic without trying to understand it? I was wondering that this might not be difficult to develop, isn't it?

Thanks.
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have "raw" kernel, which doesn't not interfere but it's also 0xA0 only. It's protocol - you cannot be just passing without knowing who/what is sending/receiving. You need to know e.g. this command is sending data not receiving and so.
hayy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any idea about when the wev version supporting 0x00 class will be released?
And would this version support any command (not Necessarily standard) provided that it is defined as 0x00 class command?

Finally, is-it possible to have access to your kernel source code in order to try to add changes in order to support non 0xA0 class commands?

Thanks.
pz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hayy wrote:
Do you have any idea about when the wev version supporting 0x00 class will be released?

This is hard to say, we are "demand" oriented and in practise we haven't seen much interest in multi application cards. Of course it's hyped but in reality...

Quote:

And would this version support any command (not Necessarily standard) provided that it is defined as 0x00 class command?

Don't know, 0x00 class can be quite complex and we are trying to do things which make sense, are practical, there is demand. Don't want to waste memory on features no one will use.

Quote:

Finally, is-it possible to have access to your kernel source code in order to try to add changes in order to support non 0xA0 class commands?

Thanks.

No, kernel is closed source but if you have something interesting on mind we can implement it - depending how much it will be interesting either for free or on project based.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: