bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbosim in stock

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andybee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Turbosim in stock Reply with quote

Send me an email, and I will send you an offer.

turbosim@ohyc.net

We ship to the whole world.

Andybee

Last edited by andybee on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
A3Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONLY 88 Euro Delivered for 1 x Bladox TurboSIM !!!!!

For 2, 3, 4, or 5 Bladox TurboSIM price is now 79 Euro each - then add 10 Euro to the total to cover delivery by Registered Mail.

If you need between 5 and 100 pieces please ask for a quotation.

Contact us by using the email link below.

YES we take PayPal !
Mark Harforth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Turbosim in Stock? Reply with quote

Hi A3Australia.

What happened to my order? Sorry to use the forum, but I'm not getting any response to any of the emails I send you, and didn't receive the fax you were due to send.

Here's hoping

Mark Harforth
A3Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Turbosim in Stock? Reply with quote

Mark Harforth wrote:
Hi A3Australia.

What happened to my order? Sorry to use the forum, but I'm not getting any response to any of the emails I send you, and didn't receive the fax you were due to send.

Here's hoping

Mark Harforth

Hi! Mark,

Sorry, but you are going to have to remind me about this.

We are inundated with both orders and questions.

I am trying to get through all the messages, but a lot of people keep calling as well - there is just not enough hours in the day. And my boss will not allocate some one to help me as we are short staffed as it is (summer holidays here).

..... I just had a quick look and did not see your message(s). Could have been caught by mistake by our spam filter? Where did you send it? And why was I faxing you?

You know that you can call us? The 'phone number is on the websites.

I will check the other sites for your message, but please be advised that we are 2-3 days behind in processing orders.

Cheers,

A3 Australia
A3Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, double post!

A3 Australia

Last edited by A3Australia on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Harforth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Turbosims in Stock Reply with quote

Hi,

In a series of 3 emails you sent me on 14/01 you indicated that following a conversation with Pavel, that I needed to get my order in quickly, I said that I needed the invoice for the transfer, then you said that you'd have to send it from the office as you weren't there at that time, you asked for my fax number, which I gave by return email. I then chased you up again on the 15th by email.

Let me know if I should telephone, and if so at what time GMT. Or alternatively if you find my email's, feel free to respond that way.

Mark
A3Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Turbosims in Stock Reply with quote

Mark Harforth wrote:
Hi,

In a series of 3 emails you sent me on 14/01 you indicated that following a conversation with Pavel, that I needed to get my order in quickly, I said that I needed the invoice for the transfer, then you said that you'd have to send it from the office as you weren't there at that time, you asked for my fax number, which I gave by return email. I then chased you up again on the 15th by email.

Let me know if I should telephone, and if so at what time GMT. Or alternatively if you find my email's, feel free to respond that way.

Mark

Anytime, if I am awake I answer.

I am here now, working at 1.23 am

I will look again - it would help if you gave just a part of the address - was it Txxxx.com.au or another one of our sites?

Anyway the dates will help greatly. Sorry about the mess-up, but you have not paid have you? I checked PayPal and did not see your payment there.

I am sure we can sort this by tomorrow morning, so we can get moving on payment and dispatch.

A3 Australia
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the T/T payment, Mark.

We will ship your TurboSIMs on Monday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: