bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Become a reseller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperMario

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Become a reseller Reply with quote

Hello Bladox,

I write since december many emails, but unfortunately I don't receive a response until today (seems to be a technical problem). I know that this way is not the best way to make business, but I hope you noticed how important this is to me.

I read in some threads that people asked you to become a reseller, but I don't have understand if you realy want to sell your products on this way.

I hope you give me a response on my questions. I understand if you don't want to write the answer here, so please write a PM or response on this (new) special email address:

turbosim@gmx.com

If you sell to resellers:

- How are the requirements?
- How are the terms and conditions?
- What is the best way to contact you?
- Who is the responsible person I can contact?

A few words about us:

We are an IT-Company in europe with a value added tax identification number. For dealers we prepare the iPhones for sale. If they want we do the handling (worldwide) and give support in different languages for their customers. For our end customers we repair iphones (hard- and software problems), update the devices and give support if they need. Our service is represented in France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Saudi Arabia.

Further details I can write via email.

I hope you are interested and give me feedback.
pz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange, I believed we ansvered everybody (ok, few still in pipe). Anyway yes, we are interested in resellers, right now it's the only we way we can sell as we don't have own eshop.

I'll write you an email.
iphonetijuana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: I am also interested in becoming a Reseller of Turbosim Reply with quote

Hello, im new to this forum, im interested in becoming a reseller of Turbosim, please e-mail me with information on how to start with this business.

info@iphonetijuana.com

Thanks in advanced.
Gabe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
Strange, I believed we ansvered everybody (ok, few still in pipe). Anyway yes, we are interested in resellers, right now it's the only we way we can sell as we don't have own eshop.

I'll write you an email.

Hi Pz, I didn't receive a reply to my email I sent you either. thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: