bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sim card emulation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zlev

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Sim card emulation Reply with quote

Hi,
I need implement Sim card emulation, drived by PC. It means, all SIM card data is stored/generated by windows application in run time. Can I use one of TurbSim devices for it? If this possibility exists, which one? Will I need to program the TurboSim firmware or it will be enough to write Windows application?
zlev

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: additional question Reply with quote

What is the price for item that I need and how can I order/purchase it?
pz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turbo Motion 2 can do it, see http://www.bladox.com/devel-docs/gen_about.html#gen_about_dev_tm2
It has rs232 that can be connected to PC, then you can emulate part or whole SIM on PC.

We sell TM2 as AutoAlarm package for 79EUR.
zlev

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Turbo motion 2 Reply with quote

Pz,
Is the device capable to work with different models of telephones with different SIM/ME interface frequences/baud rates?
As I understand, I will need to program the baby MCU. What do I need to programm it? Is it possible to do it throw the RS232 or I will need additional hardware to flash firmware?
How quick can you supply the items( 1-2 items currently )?
Can you also inform about payment options?
It will be greate, if you have any messanger/mail to avoid long pauses in conversation; My purchase should be done by special purchase manager of the firm and it can take too long( or impossible ) if conversation will continue throw forum.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Turbo motion 2 Reply with quote

zlev wrote:
Pz,
Is the device capable to work with different models of telephones with different SIM/ME interface frequences/baud rates?

Do you mean the RS232? Yes, the baby MCU has independent internal clocks.

Quote:

As I understand, I will need to program the baby MCU. What do I need to programm it? Is it possible to do it throw the RS232 or I will need additional hardware to flash firmware?

It's programmed from "main" MCU, there is babyloader utility for this. But RS232 is already in, see autoalam application source. Visit download section.

Quote:

How quick can you supply the items( 1-2 items currently )?

We have quite limited stock but hope to have some TM2's this week. Then we can ship immediately.

Quote:

Can you also inform about payment options?

Paypal, for bigger orders we can go with wire transfer.

Quote:

It will be greate, if you have any messanger/mail to avoid long pauses in conversation; My purchase should be done by special purchase manager of the firm and it can take too long( or impossible ) if conversation will continue throw forum.

Mmm, info@bladox is good for this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: