bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to develop TurboSIM application?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
orchidjasmine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: How to develop TurboSIM application? Reply with quote

I'm interesting in your product TurboSIM. I want to develop applications on SIM card (need to receive data SMS and do some cipher operations). So I find this product from internet. But I have some questions about your products.
1. I think I can develop applications on TurboSIM. And then I can place the SIM card and TurboSIM into the mobile, the application will be shown in STK menu. Am I right?
2. I want to know what device I should buy to develop the applications? Turbo Lite2 or Turbo programmer2 ? Can these 2 kind devices debug the application?
pz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: How to develop TurboSIM application? Reply with quote

orchidjasmine wrote:
I'm interesting in your product TurboSIM. I want to develop applications on SIM card (need to receive data SMS and do some cipher operations). So I find this product from internet. But I have some questions about your products.
1. I think I can develop applications on TurboSIM. And then I can place the SIM card and TurboSIM into the mobile, the application will be shown in STK menu. Am I right?

Yes. See devel doc on our site.

Quote:

2. I want to know what device I should buy to develop the applications? Turbo Lite2 or Turbo programmer2 ? Can these 2 kind devices debug the application?

TP2+TL2 is the best combination for development, you can debug your app then.
orchidjasmine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks your reply.

I have 2 questions else:

1.Did you mean I must buy both TL2 and TP2? Is only TL2 or TP2 not enough for development (I mean coding, debuging & testing)?

2.Do you think I must buy some test Turbo SIM cards else? Are there some Turbo SIM cards with TL2 & TP2?
orchidjasmine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to buy TL2+TP2 and some TurbSIM card. Can I buy them in China? Do you have any agency in China?

I want to contact with you to confirm something, can you give me you telephone no? Pls send me one message, thanks!
pz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orchidjasmine wrote:
I want to buy TL2+TP2 and some TurbSIM card. Can I buy them in China? Do you have any agency in China?

No, unfortunately not, but we ship worldwide.

Quote:

I want to contact with you to confirm something, can you give me you telephone no? Pls send me one message, thanks!

Please write to info@...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: