bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

buying turbosim in prague?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbarrett

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: buying turbosim in prague? Reply with quote

ill be visiting prague next week, i was wondering is there anywhere icould physically purchase a turbosim? Or is there any non apple stores in prage with iphone related products? Cheers in advance guys.
pz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There www.hw.cz in Prague, they have stock and you can buy personally.
gbarrett

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im irish and as you might imagine I'm having a bit if dificulty understanding the site, could you paste a link to turbosim on site and also their shop address please, many thanks for your help in advance .
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gbarrett wrote:
Im irish and as you might imagine I'm having a bit if dificulty understanding the site, could you paste a link to turbosim on site and also their shop address please, many thanks for your help in advance .

You can get TurboSIM from us at 59 Euro each plus 10 Euro for AirMail delivery.

Use the eMail link below.
adiviking

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A3Australia, I wrote 3 e-mails to you, as you know I wait one month, and now you don't answer me with the package number. I need package number or my money Smile
A3Australia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adiviking wrote:
A3Australia, I wrote 3 e-mails to you, as you know I wait one month, and now you don't answer me with the package number. I need package number or my money Smile

You did not wait "one month".

As you very well know - You did not include your delivery address with your original PayPal Payment.

After arguing about sending us the address you finally provided it on Feb 2nd, and we sent your item on February 4th. by Air Mail in a padded post bag.

Australia Post do not provide 'tracking numbers' unless one uses a very expensive courier service. You paid 10 Euro for AirMail Parcel Post.

You stated that you did not need the items any more, and that you would not collect them from your Post Office.

To: tsim@a3australia.com
Subject: I've got no answer TurboSIM
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:31:28 +0100
Hello,
As you know, there come 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 unlock with bootloader 4.6. I've unlocked my iPhone successfully so I don't care about TurboSIM anymore.
If you have really sent it to me, it'll arrive one day, I'll not go to post office to get it, I'll leave it and you'll get it back. I just want my money back. I'm tired of waiting, it's nearly one month...
Can you answer me, please?
Cheers
Adrian

So it seems to us that your item arrived after around 12-14 days but that you just did not want it anymore.
adiviking

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent you another 3 e-mails. I want the TurboSIM, but you do not send me the package number which means that you havent sent it to me Smile Keep lieing to the people:)

It haven't arrived! I didn't get any package or info from my post office. I was there twice to check what's going on, there's no incoming package to my name, my parents name or my brothers name. If I want check it again, I have to take with me PACKAGE NUMBER.

In this old e-mail which you pasted here, I was waiting 16 days. You said package will come after 7-10 days. Now I'm waiting 25 days. Isn't that nearly a month? To be clear, THERE IS/WAS NO PACKAGE WHICH CAME TO ME!!!

Now I've sent you 3 e-mails, did not received any answer... Nice...

To other people - don't buy anything from him, he's just taking money without sending the product...
cporter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: No time to waste Reply with quote

Just a little note here. Bladox surely have no time to waste, and obviously they have no reason not to ship products.

Whenever I bought products from Bladox, the items arrived on time (since i needed them urgently (not for iPhone stuff). Secondly, the amount of support pre/post purchase is not comparable to any other company. I guess, this is not my only experience.

On a personal note, DHL, although a little bit more expensive, is the ideal way to ship such items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: