bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Payment for Africa

View previous topic :: View next topic  
o4oxide

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Mobile Payment for Africa Reply with quote

I just saw one of your post where you stressed that you are concentrating on mobile payment for Africa. I guess thats wonderful. I did a project with your tsim where I developed an app i refered to as "Universal Mobile Payment" cos it was operator independent, bank independent and phone independent. most of the independence is due to tsim and the service provision model. I have a business model on how to bring this in to Africa as I live here and so know what it will take to implement it here. The major problem will be the cost of tsim. A strong business model is what is needed. Nigeria has one of the largest mobile using population in Africa and there are ever willing to take up new technologies as long as there is no bureaucratic stress. So if you are interested my email is owo_44@yahoo.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: