bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using hardware interrupts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Using hardware interrupts Reply with quote

Hi,

How are the Internal hardware interrupts defined?

I´d like to use INT0 as an Action to trig an alarm instead of using a short polling interval for an alarm pin.

Regards Felix
pz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In general yes, you can use interrupts but please take into account that between APDUs, i.e. commands sent by ME to SIM the Turbo(SIM) sleeps and doesn't have clocks. So your INT0 won't be handled immediately but because M128 has asynchrounous irqs it won't be forgotten.

Your turbo_handler() has to handle ACTION_SIG_INTERRUPT0, you need to set up irq registers yurself.

If reaction time ~0.1 sec is enough for you then it is better to use the cycle of more_time() stk command that itself does nothing but there is heavy communication between ME-SIM and in each cycle you can check ports to handle events and send sms.

We have this in new pager 2.0, it requires kernel >=1.0.4 though. We can send you the kernel and pager2.0 if you want to. For kernel upgrade you need programmer to reflash turbo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: