bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contact issue: SIM and TurboSIM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommo_uk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

p9939068 wrote:
Ok ISA method's working now.
Updated ISA: http://www.gofilego.com/?fileid=2752252618b24b3113eac6ffc331f6960dbb00dc
Much thanks to Zf for fixing the problem!

Sorry if these sound like dumb questions but can someone please tell me:

I got this working on my iPhone, but while one of my UK O2 SIMs (the one I don't want!) works just perfectly, the other just WILL NOT work.. I always get NO SIM on the iPhone's screen no matter how much I wiggle it about. I don't dare put a piece of paper under the sim to force it any closer because as it is its a very tight fight and I can see where the iPhone's casing is beginning to wear down the surface of the TSIM as I keep on inserting and removing it Shocked

They're both 3G USIMs, both on O2. Although they're the latest design (same style as AT&T SIM), the one that doesn't work has "gemplus" written on the chip, and the other has nothing written on the chip at all.

Any advice from anyone?
CU3BALL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone over at the hackint0sh forum reported that he had put some silver conductiv liquid on each TSim pin to resolve his contact problems? What is your opinion about that. Is it worth a try, or do you think it is to risky because it might screw up the TSIM? I am not an electrician ...
ozbimmer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem resolved: Reflashed the TSIM and put a tiny piece of paper behind the ATT/TSIM combo - voila!!

Now it works with AT&T/Cingular and my local mobile carrier SIM.

thanks to pz and those who have gave their opinions/suggestions.
jbladox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Where can I get the kernel-TSIM.bin file? Do I have to buy it? Or can I get it from the website somewhere?

Thanks,
J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: