bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help iphone 3g and turbo sim/edge network help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rud3bwoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Help iphone 3g and turbo sim/edge network help! Reply with quote

So i went to a store and they used turbo sim,working great everything,a few days later my edge icon disappears i can't connect any more,i tried everything from

restore,to re pwn,to re install the hack,toggle the edge on and off and my edge network wont work!what is the deal how can i fix this!

please if you help me fix this for good i will donate a offer through paypal to you.!
A3Australia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Help iphone 3g and turbo sim/edge network help! Reply with quote

rud3bwoy wrote:
So i went to a store and they used turbo sim,working great everything,a few days later my edge icon disappears i can't connect any more,i tried everything from

restore,to re pwn,to re install the hack,toggle the edge on and off and my edge network wont work!what is the deal how can i fix this!

please if you help me fix this for good i will donate a offer through paypal to you.!

Hmmm.... Are you sure that it a TurboSIM the store supplied?

Check the picture at the bladox store and elsewhere.

Most people report that the Chinese copy SIM devices stop working after a short time.

Even a real TurboSIM can't seem to support 3G services.
rud3bwoy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes and don't get me wrong it is not working,i am talking about the edge network not 3g
Gopan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I do not know you got a fix for your problem? Any way I will tell you what I know on that. Remove your SIM card from iphone , put it in a normal nokia or any other phone with edge facility, browse some site using edge in that phone and after that switch off the phone and take back your SIM and put it in your iphone . Edge icon will be back . remember the data roaming should be on before putting the sim in iphone. Keep fetch data in an interval of 15 minutes also so that edge will not disappear because every 15 minutes it may connect.

But for me even then some times it disappears and when I restart the phone it will appear. I am also waiting for a permanent solution for this. I have tried turbo, and rebel sim .. felt better with rebel sim.
Connection i am using is idea mobile in kerala
Thanks
Gopan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: