bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using a Card Reader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Using a Card Reader Reply with quote

I wanted to order a TP2, but at this point my client has only gotten me five TurboSIM cards. I do have an Axalto card reader, and some SIM cards to cut out and mate with the TurboSIMs.

I know the docs say that you need either a TP2 or a phone that implements AT SMS commands, and I see no mention of using a SIM card reader.

So my question is whether a USB SIM Card Reader would work for writing developed apps the TurboSIM, assuming that I can manage to keep the notched-out SIM card and the TurboSIM sandwiched together inside the reader? If it would work, what would I be missing compared to using a TP2?

Thanks for providing such excellent documentation on your products, and for your response to my last post.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, if you have time you can just port cemu utility, it's APDU based, instead of passing APDU's to TP2 send them to your reader. Should be easy.
BobP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your rapid and helpful response.
By the way, referring to another post, the english name the thing which is used to keep drying clothes on the rope is "clothespin" (it 'pins' the clothes to the rope, although it's more like clamping, so maybe we should have named it a "clothesclamp", instead).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: