bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interfacing Bladox Waver with Nokia NFC 6216 phone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drazvan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Interfacing Bladox Waver with Nokia NFC 6216 phone Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I couldn't find any details on the exact capabilities and API of the new Bladox Waver, so I was wondering if it was able to communicate and exchange data with one of Nokia's NFC-capable phones such as the 6216 Classic. I was thinking of using the Turbo BRA for this initially, but if we can do it with the Waver we can put a regular SIM into the receiver phone and that would make more sense for our application.

Thank you,
Razvan

P.S. The documentation section of the Bladox site seems very outdated, it could use some updates...
pz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Interfacing Bladox Waver with Nokia NFC 6216 phone Reply with quote

drazvan wrote:
Hello everyone,

I couldn't find any details on the exact capabilities and API of the new Bladox Waver, so I was wondering if it was able to communicate and exchange data with one of Nokia's NFC-capable phones such as the 6216 Classic. I was thinking of using the Turbo BRA for this initially, but if we can do it with the Waver we can put a regular SIM into the receiver phone and that would make more sense for our application.

I don't know 6216 (AFAIK this one hasn't been released yet) but 6131 (or what is the number - that clampshell) works fine.

Quote:

Thank you,
Razvan

P.S. The documentation section of the Bladox site seems very outdated, it could use some updates...

Yeah, yeah, yeahs.
chonlias

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Interfacing phone Midlet with MIFARE Tag usg Waver Reply with quote

Hi,

I couldn't find the datasheet / product manual for the Waver. I'm interested to find out if the Waver can be used for interacing between a phone Midlet with a MIFARE Classic Tag directly (without involving SIM ToolKit) ?

I've assumed that I can use the Waver SDK to develop a phone Midlet to communicate with a MIFARE Tag.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waver is card level only, i.e. not reader.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: