bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem flashing TL2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msimplicio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Problem flashing TL2 Reply with quote

Hello.

I got a problem with TL2: the phone now says that there is no SIM available, even though I get no errors during the programming phase. Following the advice from (http://www.bladox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5343&sid=0becd6dd8ae68c2228ccb3c64c4bab56), I tried to re-flash my TL2. More specifically, I connected the TL2 in the Turbo Programmer and executed the following command from a Debian machine: ?btldr ?t ?s kernel-TL2-L1-1.5.7.bin?. However, I got a similar problem to that discussed in the forum: the process halts right after the ?Writing to FLASH memory...? message. I also tried the -l option, but it also halts (right after writing "Page 0/(0-479)")

Then, I tried to do so from Windows Cygwin: I installed the environment, flashed the turbo programmer using the ?./install_modules.sh win32? command, and tried to execute the ?btldr.exe ?t ?s ?l kernel-TL2-L1-1.5.7.bin? from the Cygwin command line. However, this time when I tried to execute the ?btldr.exe ?s ?f ?l kernel-TL2-L1-1.5.7.bin? I get the following error message: ?-k is needed?.

I read something about the need of using the correct SN when installing the kernel, but I could not figure-out where it should be inserted.

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? I mean, what is the exact procedure for installing a new kernel either using Debian or Windows?

Thank you very much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: