bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there anyone out there?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnsecret

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Is there anyone out there? Reply with quote

At the risk of appearing rude, I am wondering if there is anyone out there on the Bladox side? Given the time of year, it is entirely possible that you guys are on vacation. I could really use some help, though!

I bought a TurboSIM as a test bed for an application that we are looking to roll out to several hundred handsets. Whilst not expert in the STK, we are reasonably capable of following examples, and have worked our way through some of the difficulties of the STK.

Really, we only have two areas that we need to cover. The first is the correct sending of SS commands, and the second is the sending of AT commands. It is really frustrating to not know whether your code is failing because that code is faulty, the phone is faulty, or because you are attempting to achieve the impossible.

Please, can someone post some actual working code to show some very simple ideas of (for example), sending a Supplementary Service request (including the use of dcs_78 as appropriate), say a call divert, and sending a simple AT command with a way of showing the response in a usable way (eg an earlier example of AT+CGMI - Did that ever get resolved?). There are a number of examples and responses that appear to be tantalisingly close, but none which say "These work. If they fail, it's your phone/SIM"

Many, many thanks
pz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Is there anyone out there? Reply with quote

johnsecret wrote:
At the risk of appearing rude, I am wondering if there is anyone out there on the Bladox side? Given the time of year, it is entirely possible that you guys are on vacation. I could really use some help, though!

We are here, mixture of vacations and busy projects.

Quote:

I bought a TurboSIM as a test bed for an application that we are looking to roll out to several hundred handsets. Whilst not expert in the STK, we are reasonably capable of following examples, and have worked our way through some of the difficulties of the STK.

Really, we only have two areas that we need to cover. The first is the correct sending of SS commands, and the second is the sending of AT commands. It is really frustrating to not know whether your code is failing because that code is faulty, the phone is faulty, or because you are attempting to achieve the impossible.

Please, can someone post some actual working code to show some very simple ideas of (for example), sending a Supplementary Service request (including the use of dcs_78 as appropriate), say a call divert, and sending a simple AT command with a way of showing the response in a usable way (eg an earlier example of AT+CGMI - Did that ever get resolved?). There are a number of examples and responses that appear to be tantalisingly close, but none which say "These work. If they fail, it's your phone/SIM"

Many, many thanks

SS should work, we have used it in more projects, I'll try to dig some example.

AT commands we haven't used, little experience with this command.

Do you have TL2+TP2? This should make your devel easier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: