bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo SIM CallBack programming
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loniir wrote:
you mean generally or in application ?
generally we are working like that.

In GSM? That I would like to see...

In general in GSM you cannot send DTMF until there is CONNECT event, i.e. call is connected and billed.

There is something called number overlap, i.e. you have number +789 and want to call 1234 you call +7891234 but this needs you to be SS7 and have deals with operators (or be operator) - some operators use this as voip prefixes, e.g. China Mobile.

In GSM you may also call (you may try this from your mobile) +789+1234 but then 1234 is DTMF'ed again once call is connected.

[Oops, I wrote +789*1234 but it's to be +789+1234. Edited.]

Last edited by pz on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
gereon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

number overlap is VERY cool.
i have used it for our office to make own own MSN/extension numbers for the phone system.
when you want to buy extra MSNs from phone company they charge you extra for them here. so we have just one 0049****** but people can dial extra dtmf digits on the end (0049******123 or 0049******124 )and this is picked up by our linux phone system and routes the call to correct internal handset.

that is a perfectly legal way to say big F.U. to money greedy phone companies.
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gereon wrote:
number overlap is VERY cool.
i have used it for our office to make own own MSN/extension numbers for the phone system.
when you want to buy extra MSNs from phone company they charge you extra for them here. so we have just one 0049****** but people can dial extra dtmf digits on the end (0049******123 or 0049******124 )and this is picked up by our linux phone system and routes the call to correct internal handset.

that is a perfectly legal way to say big F.U. to money greedy phone companies.

Not easy in every country. In Germany do you have to register specific set of numbers, {123, 124} or say triplets XXX or you can get everything behind the prefix number? Do you have to pay per number or some service fee then?
ah2000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Callback with SIM toolkit working now? Reply with quote

Hi

we would be interested to work and resell your services.
Could you contact me?

thanks.

Andrew
loniir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Additional info to pz Reply with quote

To send DTMF we are using p or w between access number and destination number, depend on platform. Normally number for Call Through on TurboSIM looks like +420222333222p49173466222134

TurboSIM dialing access number stored in memory +420222333222 and after that sending destination number by DTMF to Calling Service platform.
loniir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: CallBack service by SMS Reply with quote

We have done SMS callback on Turbo SIM it works fine. SIM card capturing dialed number from Phone. If it prepended by + doing CallBack service by sending SMS to our platform. Also we have exception list for several prefixes in case you need pass through some number dial ordinary through mobile network.
Totally we have the following applications already.
DDI CallBack, SMS CallBack, DNID CallBack, Call-by-Call, Call Trough, Predefined prefix Call Through.

If someone interesting please contact loniir(a)gmail.com

Andrey.
jfracas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: TURBO SIM CALL BACK PROGRAMMING Reply with quote

I most interested on using your applications with my customers
pls contact me at j.fracas@risinbel.com.ar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: