bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last 11 TurboSIMs for Sale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A3, what I meant was that I found basically the same info about John Castro as you did.
________
Washington marijuana dispensaries

Last edited by johan on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
fbi007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oups, i contact my bank tomorrow morning to cancel google payment !
pff, i'm so stupid !
A3Australia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fbi007 wrote:
hello, A3 australia, i payed you through google on 20th of december and i got nothing until now, no products, no tracking infos, no answers to my mails asking for tracking proofs !

well, can you answer me, plesae ?

fancois

Hi Fancois,

You know I have read all your messages in this forum and I can not understand even one of them.

I have asked you to explain what they meant, and you never replied.

Now this strange message from you.

What the heck are you talking about?

I do not and have never used Google's Payment System - and I never would as it has no protection.

I have not sold anything to you anyway.

I have never heard of you before your posts in this forum - and as I said I could never understand any of them anyway.

I get the impression that you may have been stupid enough to send money to the scamming John Castro guy?

If you are that dumb, after reading his responses to my messages - then you deserve to lose your money.

Wait for the TurboSIM to be available again or buy another device from a reputable seller.

A3 Australia
A3Australia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johan wrote:
A3, what I meant was that I found basically the same info about John Castro as you did.

Hi Johan,

You here too????

Duh, my fault I didn't read and/or understand your use of the word "like".

Sorry! I understand now!

Your native language is not English, or are you American? They use 'like' incorrectly as you did. You meant to say 'as"?

Are you waiting for TurboSIMs too?

A3 Australia
fbi007

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry ! i am french, i thought you were the guy who sold me these turbos !
sorry a thousand times !

i'm actually seek at home and my mind is not clear as usual (well my wife would say a long time ago....)

i asked for my bank to cancel payment : they did nothing so i will focus on my bank responsability to be reimbursed ! i don't want to spend time and money for a us bullshit x off guy !

i ask for bush to send him in afghanistan os somewhere else ! i hate that : no answer to mails and so on ! a long mail discussion about google instead of paypal..... i understand now why ! google has no security AT ALL ! it's just like putting money out of the window...

first time google, last time too, i will stick on using piucasa from them !!!

anyway, it's a shame bladox was not able to deliver and trough some 'partners' nearly doubled the price !

i'm using now iphonesimfreer with good results and good price too, deliverd in 3 days from china fir a low shipment cost, everything bladox is not able anymore to provide !

francois
anthonycastro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: HELLO SKEPTICS AND CRITICS Reply with quote

Well, I read everyone's post inclusing the guy that annoying called my home at 11pm and Midnight asking me questions like a hot-headed Detective, gets me upset enough to send a nasty email, and then childishly posts my reply on this forum in a failed attempt to smear my professionalism.

Look everyone, my product works and I have authorized dealers in over 7 countries. The price is $19.95.

The GodSIM is a Third Generation (3G) compatible Subscriber Identification Module (S.I.M.) card programmed with a special protocol program that "brute forces" the Mobile Equipment (M.E.) of any cellular phone with over 1 million protocol sequences in less than 10 seconds.

It is the only SIM card verified to unlock the new Apple iPhone Version 1.1.3 Out-of-the-Box (OTB).

NEXT-SIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
TurboSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
HyperSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
SuperSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
SonicSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
StealthSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.

So before you go casting the first stone, do a little bit more homework. And yes people, I buy the cards blank from China for like $3, program them automatedly, and resell them wholesale at $20. The retail price for these is around $50-75.

My product was so popular that I sold 50% of its ownership to a firm in Dallas, Texas to help finance its marketing. Also, if you had any brains at all, you'd know that we aired a commercial on CNBC about the product and profitted from AT&T's 3% sink that day as an obvious reaction to the product.

Keep in touch guys... and get a job.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: HELLO SKEPTICS AND CRITICS Reply with quote

anthonycastro wrote:
Well, I read everyone's post inclusing the guy that annoying called my home at 11pm and Midnight asking me questions like a hot-headed Detective, gets me upset enough to send a nasty email, and then childishly posts my reply on this forum in a failed attempt to smear my professionalism.

Look everyone, my product works and I have authorized dealers in over 7 countries. The price is $19.95.

The GodSIM is a Third Generation (3G) compatible Subscriber Identification Module (S.I.M.) card programmed with a special protocol program that "brute forces" the Mobile Equipment (M.E.) of any cellular phone with over 1 million protocol sequences in less than 10 seconds.

It is the only SIM card verified to unlock the new Apple iPhone Version 1.1.3 Out-of-the-Box (OTB).

NEXT-SIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
TurboSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
HyperSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
SuperSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
SonicSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.
StealthSIM does not work with Version 1.1.3 OTB.

So before you go casting the first stone, do a little bit more homework. And yes people, I buy the cards blank from China for like $3, program them automatedly, and resell them wholesale at $20. The retail price for these is around $50-75.

My product was so popular that I sold 50% of its ownership to a firm in Dallas, Texas to help finance its marketing. Also, if you had any brains at all, you'd know that we aired a commercial on CNBC about the product and profitted from AT&T's 3% sink that day as an obvious reaction to the product.

Keep in touch guys... and get a job.

We will leave this post here just for fun. Anyway "anthonycastro" please avoid other postings, we might laugh to death.
GODSim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS GOD(Sim) FOR THIS THREAD!

Quote:

And yes, I decided to make a quick $50K by ripping off TurboSIMs technology..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ah, you rip the technology from Bladox, but it works different and works with iPhones 1.1.3 OTB?

Quote:

...to market this product via televison in the United States on CNBC...

But are not able to sell your last 11 TurboSIM? Ask your marketing department!

Quote:

That's how the rich stay rich.

You mean: "That's how stupid stay stupid."

@Bladox: I worked for $500K to produce a software that unlock all iPhones, but I want a TurboSIM that work with the "brute force"-technology, please!!!!
A3Australia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: More on the scamming Castro guy Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Here is a copy of a message I just received - sorry for the caps, but that is how it was received by me.

A3 Australla

Subject: i was scammed by John anthony Castro
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:54:10 +0000

HI MY FRIEND, IM MICHELE SIVO, AND IM FROM PUERTO ORDAZ, VENEZUELA (SOUTH AMERICA), I SENT MONEY TO THIS MAN BECAUSE I WANTED TO BUY 4 IPHONES, BUT NOW I DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS... I CALLED TO HIS CELL PHONE, HE ANSWERED ONCE BUT THEN HE DIDNT WANT TO ANSWER THE PHONE AGAIN

HE TOLD ME ONCE THAT HE WAS MOVING FROM LAREDO TEXAS TO DALLAS, AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE HIS HOME PHONE NUMBER??? I WANT TO CALL HIM EVERYDAY UNTIL HE SEND ME MY IPHONES OR GIVE MY MONEY BACK

THE PHONES NUMBER I CALLED:

(214)587-0629

(214)991-6149

956-857-4057

(956) 727-3344

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

MICHELE SIVO
058-4169901687
058-4120864036
058-2869610227

unquote
michele.sivo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

EVERYTHING IS FINE. I RECEIVE A REFUND. JOHN ANTHONY CASTRO NOT SO BAD AFTER ALL. I WAS FAST TO JUDGE AS MOST.

IM IN THE UK NOW FOR STUDIES. JUST WANTED TO UPDATE EVERYONE.
mobiper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Mobiper.com Reply with quote

Now also china provide TurboSIMs. So buy a china mobile and get TurboSIMs
wydaiwei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there patent of the Turbo SIM technology in Europe or other contries??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: