bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

turbosim & iphone 3g iOS 4.1 Jb with baseband 5.14.02

View previous topic :: View next topic  
turbomodenas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: turbosim & iphone 3g iOS 4.1 Jb with baseband 5.14.02 Reply with quote

Hello people, is there any way to use turbosim on an iphone 3g ios 4.1 with baseband 5.14.02?? I have vodafoneGR as provider
Raffy73

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi turbomodenas. Have tried this one? I also want this to happen on my iPhone 3g. If you have tried turboism at this time, pleas post it here. Thank you.
turbomodenas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have tried this. NO LUCK. Turbosim doesn't work with iOS 4.1 or 4.2.1 locked. The only way to unlock for now is upgrading to BaseBand 6.15.00 from ipad but BE CAREFULL since when you upgrafe to 6.15.00 you will LOOSE GPS functionality. [you will see gps location from cellular but it will max fix of 60m accuracy. It won't be normal GPS]. Dev Team have said they may accomplish a downgrade from 6.15.00 to lower unlockable basebands with gps but still no news.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: