bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Globe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm wrote:
Hello, I need super fast answer please:

turbo-info returns:
modem initiated
Mobile Phone/Serial Cable Communication Error.

I didn't made mistakes and replaced ATT+TSIM several times.

Is this only mechanical issue?

Thank You

How did you solve that problem. I have exactly the same one and have no idea what do to anymore. Please let me know.

Globe
jcs@bfwm.de
GEODE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: How do I re-set the phone Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I activated my phone using the dvdtoiphone method. I have just received my TSIM and need to know how to get my phone back into a state that I can use the TSIM method.

Can any one help?

Thanks
skandri

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pz,

I am really frustated. I have done everything by the book. But, the phone does not recognize the turbo sim. It just shows no sim. i have tried removing and inserting it a dozen times, and the same result. I tried with my Nokia communicator as well and it shows the same result. Do you think my turbo sim is defected.

Regards,
Shahid
elfribo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Globe wrote:
CU3BALL wrote:
If you are using Windows then you will have to download the Putty application http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html. It's an SSH client for windows.
In the hostname field you type your iPhone ip-adresse (the same you are using for WinSCP). As connection type you select "SSH". Then you click the "OPEN"-Button.

Ok and what would that be on a Intel Mac OSX?
Thank you so much. Globe

It is in terminal under app>utilities
sudipto1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shahid are you frm india......if yes i wanna talk to ya
contact me on lover_4_ever1@yahoo.com
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: syncing iphone Reply with quote

i just got the phone & no problem to activate. But I am having problems syncing my contacts in outlook 2003. When I start the sync, everything looks good but after a few minutes, itunes freezes. Anyone know why this would happen or have a fix?

VoIP Girl
brynnax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can one connect to the internet with a GPRS through a cell phone on a desktop pc? I have a Pentium 4 Dell optiplex gx270 pc and would like to connec to the internet, but I dont have a phone line except a GPRS cell phone.
jumpman31

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Using Boost Mobile Prepaid SIM card with iPhone Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew if I could use a boost mobile SIM card with the iPhone. I am no technological genius, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
nikozan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i programmed the turbo SIM in a Nokia 6320i, which was connected to my computer over bluetooth. Card already had 1.2.7 firmware, I just had to load applesaft On another note, it seems like contacts are busted now - when i try to sync iTunes gives me a mapping error.
astigmatism
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: