bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo Programmer set C4 pins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Turbo Programmer set C4 pins Reply with quote

I am trying to program turbo lite to handle interruptions, and for generating them I was planning to use turbo programmer, managing applications from a pc.

Is it possible to enable or disable pins in the C4 connector from an application loaded in the programmer? Can you please indicate me if there is any example available in documentation?

Thank you very much in advance.
pz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Turbo Programmer set C4 pins Reply with quote

vir wrote:
I am trying to program turbo lite to handle interruptions, and for generating them I was planning to use turbo programmer, managing applications from a pc.

If you mean hw IRQ vectors it's not too good idea as turbo is sleeping most of the time and phone stops clock. If you want to feed something to turbo device then maybe Turbo Motion 2 with extra mega16 mcu could be better. This small mcu has own clocks and can be running all the time. Then from time to time during STATUS APDU main m128 can check if there is anything to process. See e.g. autoalarm src.

Quote:

Is it possible to enable or disable pins in the C4 connector from an application loaded in the programmer? Can you please indicate me if there is any example available in documentation?

Thank you very much in advance.

Check the TP2 devel docs http://bladox.com/tprog-devel-doc/index.html and also turbo-prog-utils src. There are examples how to access TP2 i/o.

I guess you know the http://bladox.com/doc/tprog-r02082204.pdf - for original TP but about the same for TP2 too.
vir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you pz.

Indeed I am trying to interrupt turbo lite during the communication with ME, al least I would like to know if it is possible.

Thank you for the recomendation on turbo motion, at this moment I have in my hands a turbo lite and a TP2, so I am playing with them. I am also aware of the difference in manuals, but I assumed that both programmers are similar .. Smile

I'll check the docs you suggested! Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: