bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sending SMS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
macglance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: sending SMS Reply with quote

Hi Pz,
I'm very grateful to you. And now I'm trying to do interesting things. I wrote a little app. But the pbs I face are:
1) I cannot launch the app many times:when the funtion ends, I cannot not relaunch it. It hangs. Sometims, It could be read:Insert sim card and some second after the sim is automatically detected.
I have to restart my phone every time I need another normal exécution of my app. The code of this function I use enough ends with APP_OK.Embarassed
2) The SMS I send are of type DATA when they are trying to go. I don't know how to configure them to be ordinary! sometime they are sent and another time they don't. Confused
Tks!
pz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: sending SMS Reply with quote

macglance wrote:
Hi Pz,
I'm very grateful to you. And now I'm trying to do interesting things. I wrote a little app. But the pbs I face are:
1) I cannot launch the app many times:when the funtion ends, I cannot not relaunch it. It hangs. Sometims, It could be read:Insert sim card and some second after the sim is automatically detected.
I have to restart my phone every time I need another normal exécution of my app. The code of this function I use enough ends with APP_OK.Embarassed

This will be some ordinary bug Smile Send us the code to info@bladox.com to see. Probably some memory leak/overflow.

Quote:

2) The SMS I send are of type DATA when they are trying to go. I don't know how to configure them to be ordinary! sometime they are sent and another time they don't. Confused
Tks!

By ordinary you mean text? pid=0x00, dcs=0x00 is for "ordinary" text message
Look at e.g. smspal application, there is sms sending. Or pager, or autoalarm or procsms...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: