bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't find the uploaded application

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Can't find the uploaded application Reply with quote

Hello,

Yesterday I got the turbo-lite and started to work with it but till now I have no success in the upload process??!??
I tried to follow the documents founded in this site but with no success. Rolling Eyes

As found at the ?Uploading application to memory card? section
I tried the ?turbo-cp ?dCOM3 helloworld.trb /apps/helloworld.trb? command (after compile and linkage of course Wink )
Everything seems to be OK (it passes all the phases with OK prompt) but I can?t find the uploaded application on my mobile.

When I?m trying to use the turbo-app command there is an Error 12.

I tried to upload the SIM Shell application and I came up with the same problems.

Please help me

BTW I?m using Sony Ericsson T630 and using the Cable Utils for Uploading
(Through IR cable COM3)

Thnx,
Nanu
pz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't find the uploaded application Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hello,

Yesterday I got the turbo-lite and started to work with it but till now I have no success in the upload process??!??
I tried to follow the documents founded in this site but with no success. Rolling Eyes

As found at the ?Uploading application to memory card? section
I tried the ?turbo-cp ?dCOM3 helloworld.trb /apps/helloworld.trb? command (after compile and linkage of course Wink )
Everything seems to be OK (it passes all the phases with OK prompt) but I can?t find the uploaded application on my mobile.

When I?m trying to use the turbo-app command there is an Error 12.

I tried to upload the SIM Shell application and I came up with the same problems.

Please help me

BTW I?m using Sony Ericsson T630 and using the Cable Utils for Uploading
(Through IR cable COM3)

Thnx,
Nanu

The "turbo-cp" command is for uploading file to memory card, i.e. for turbo devices with memory card only.

To upload application directly to internal mc memory use the "turbo-app -d COM3 file.trb". The helloworld.trb is the best to start with.

What operating system do you have? Cable-utils version 0.6.1?

Can you post the whole log that is printed on screen during uploading? Error 12 says the uploaded file is corrupted. Next version of cable utils will give better error handling output.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't find the uploaded application Reply with quote

Quote:
The "turbo-cp" command is for uploading file to memory card, i.e. for turbo devices with memory card only.

To upload application directly to internal mc memory use the "turbo-app -d COM3 file.trb". The helloworld.trb is the best to start with.

Thank you it was helpful Wink
Quote:

What operating system do you have? Cable-utils version 0.6.1?

I'm using Windows XP with Cygwin, and Cable-utils 0.6.1
Quote:

Can you post the whole log that is printed on screen during uploading? Error 12 says the uploaded file is corrupted. Next version of cable utils will give better error handling output.

I tried the same process ("turbo-app") and it works fine maybe my Sony Ericsson T630 doesn't support AT+CMGR AT+CMGW AT+CMGD commands Sad
Arrow [Log]
$ turbo-app -d COM4 helloworld.trb
SRC helloworld.trb
SIZE 133
modem initiated
SEND: 02 029100110000810004FF020C00→
ANS AT+CMGW=10
>
ANS 029100110000810004FF020C00→
+CMGW: 8

OK

AT POS 8
ANS AT+CMGR=8
+CMGR: 2,,10
02910011ED00810004FF020C00

OK

READ: 020C00

OK

ANS AT+CMGD=8
OK

ERROR 12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanu: I miss the "Nokia 6600" on my last reply - sorry
"It works fine on my Nokia 6600 Device"
pz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ad SE T630 - from the posted log it seems that the AT SMS commands are supported.

The log is too short and the same SMS was read with CMGR that was written with CMGW. This is wrong, the SMS didn't go thru to the Turbo to be processed. I guess internal ME SMS was used and T630 needs AT command to specify what SMS memory to use.

We are working on new version of cable utils, if you were interested and contacted us on info@bladox.com we'll send it to you.
odinn

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Ericsson T630 & turbo-bin-utils problem Reply with quote

I have Windows XP SP2, Turbo SIM (fw 1.1.4) and Ericsson T630 (fw R7A11) and when try to upload application using turbo-app i get

turbo-cable-utils-0.7.0 - ERROR: Bad file
turbo-cable-utils-0.7.0 - ERROR 12.
(i suggest both this errors has same meaing)

I tried with COM and also USB data cable and get same results. With other phone like Siemens C45 everything goes ok even if i use same cables and only change connector. It means there is problem with Ericsson phones vs. turbo-cable-utils?

Any help turbo team?

WBR
odinn
pz

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please post the "turbo-app -v helloworld.trb"? (helloworld.trb from examples)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: