bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems uploading appliaction

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Problems uploading appliaction Reply with quote

Hello

I'm having some problems with getting an application uploaded to Turbo-Naked through Turbo-Programmer.

knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ turbo-app /apps/test.trb
SRC /apps/test.trb
SIZE 118
Segmentation fault

I'm using the TAVRIX version 0.9 distribution.

Thanks in advance.
pz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems uploading appliaction Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hello

I'm having some problems with getting an application uploaded to Turbo-Naked through Turbo-Programmer.

knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ turbo-app /apps/test.trb
SRC /apps/test.trb
SIZE 118
Segmentation fault

I'm using the TAVRIX version 0.9 distribution.

Thanks in advance.

"turbo-app" is for uploading with serial cable, i.e. not with programmer. My guess is that it failed because there was nothing on the port.

Btw. use "turbo-app -d /dev/ttyS0 xxx.trb" for COM1,
"turbo-app -d /dev/ttyS1 xxx.trb" for COM2 (the default).

What mobile phone do you have?

As for uploading with programmer for know it is possible to copy the application to memory card and use "Setup->Applications->Load" to load it.
In theory it should be also possible to upload application with programmer without using memory card but that's not implemented yet (there is the cable upload option so it would be rarely used.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nokia 3310

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you tell me what MMC cards are supported in terms of size ?
pz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
nokia 3310

N3310 doen't have AT comamnds at all, the old Nokias used some proprietary protocol. Nokia 6310i was the first having standard AT commands.
pz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Could you tell me what MMC cards are supported in terms of size ?

For now turbo uses Atmel DataFlash cards that are produced in 2/4/8M size. However it should be possible to implement support for any MMC card. There are some problems to solve, esp. that FAT filesystem on MMC cards requires a lot of RAM to handle. Further the Turbo File System has features that FAT doesn't (encrypted fs, sorting of names when files are created, etc.)

See http://www.bladox.com/devel-docs/group__api__fs.html for details on file system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: