bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wrong number of TS in the shipment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandvold

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Wrong number of TS in the shipment Reply with quote

Hi,
sent you an email yesterday. I ordered 5 famliy packs, and got only 2. The invoice says Ordered: 5, Shipped: 5.

I would be greatful for any respons from you as to what has happend.

Best regards,
Stian Brandvold
OnsenKen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered 40 and only received 20, what kind of service is this?
A3Australia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Shipped ?? TurboSIM and Charged for ?? TurboSIM Reply with quote

I understand you guys were delivered a lot less than you ordered, but I guess the question is how many did you pay for?

Was the credit card charged for the number ordered or the number delivered?

Thanks

A3 Australia
OnsenKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was charged for the complete order.
pz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OnsenKen wrote:

Are you the guy who reported he got the package opened? Honestly now we don't know what to do. If you just rejected the package we could easily reclaim it by DHL, try to find where the pieces got lost (on our side or by delivery). Now we don't know if this is our fault, someone stole it or (please nothing personal) you are bad guy. Again please don't take the last personaly, try to see it from our point of view. We did such mistakes before but never 20pcs and since then we are trying to doublecheck all. On the other hand we know about people trying to cheat - compared to August/September when our customers were mainly technical people and we had no such issues now we are facing frauds too.

We will answer you by email.
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Welcome Back Reply with quote

WOW

Welcome Back pz !

Why didn't you 'pop-over' to Australia?

Please, when you get time, try to answer my last couple of private messages.

Especially regarding making user's join (be approved) before they can post in the forums. in order to stop the "x" spam.

And the other stuff mentioned.

Thank you,

A3 Australia
pz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome Back Reply with quote

A3Australia wrote:
WOW

Welcome Back pz !

Why didn't you 'pop-over' to Australia?

Please, when you get time, try to answer my last couple of private messages.

Yes, I will, have to dig throug thousands of emails and spams.

Quote:

Especially regarding making user's join (be approved) before they can post in the forums. in order to stop the "x" spam.

We have to do something more substantial with this, we don't want to harass users too much, in the beginning we even allowed public guest, now it's getting worse and worse. Those last spams are all from gmail accounts - seems google is becoming spammers' favourite tool.

Quote:

And the other stuff mentioned.

Thank you,

A3 Australia

Jessica be with you!
OnsenKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
OnsenKen wrote:

Are you the guy who reported he got the package opened? Honestly now we don't know what to do. If you just rejected the package we could easily reclaim it by DHL, try to find where the pieces got lost (on our side or by delivery). Now we don't know if this is our fault, someone stole it or (please nothing personal) you are bad guy. Again please don't take the last personaly, try to see it from our point of view. We did such mistakes before but never 20pcs and since then we are trying to doublecheck all. On the other hand we know about people trying to cheat - compared to August/September when our customers were mainly technical people and we had no such issues now we are facing frauds too.

We will answer you by email.

Yes I am, the package was not opened it was just banged up and torn at the bottom where you could see what was inside the package poking out. It appears that you would have put 2 sealed packages of 20 inside the envelope correct? There was only one. I would not cheat you because I have ordered from you before no problem and I plan on ordering from you again. I tried calling DHL to see if they found anything but they have not.
OnsenKen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When am I going to hear from you? I still have not received any email.
pz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closed/fixed. Just that we are not that horrible...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: