bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SIM application menu disappear after install application

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ControlSje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: SIM application menu disappear after install application Reply with quote

When I place the TS (TurboSIM) together with my SIM in my Nokia phone, I see the "Setup" and "EasyMenu" in the SIM application Menu. The EasyMenu is of my own SIM and the Setup is of the TS. All the items of the menu are working properly.
My first test is to install the Sysinfo application (that I downloaded from this site). Result: New menu "System info" was added but the Turrbo,ME,SIM and Config return all ??D@$, I don't think this is correct.
Second test I installed the "Secure"application (also downloaded from this site). Result: No menu item was added. I needed to turn the mobile phone off and on again because the "Setup"and "System info" menu did not react anymore. After restart the whole SIM application Menu was disappeared, also the EasyMenu that was of my own SIM.

After a reset with the TPIN I get back in the start situation.

I think my TS is defect but I am not sure yet. I hope someone can give me some more details about the problem I have.

Thanks in advance.

ps. I did create this question also in another topic but there the question was based on an iPhone. But it has nothing to do with what phone I use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: