bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can i buy this piece of equipment - TurboSim
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
A3Australia wrote:
Attila wrote:
Hi
If anyone looking for Turbosim to unlock iPhones (1.1.2 Btldr 4.6 US version) I can offer a EUR50each price for 10pcs, for larger amount I can offer better discount. This is not fake, working 100%! I guarantee it will arrive at your house in 2 weeks!
If anyone interested dont hesitate to contact me.
Regards,
Attila

I think you are -

Attila Csanyi, Manager
CHK Suppliers Limited (HK)

And you can't supply genuine Bladox TurboSIMs at 50 Euro each.

You are offering pre-programmed HyperCards for USA AT&T iPhones only - they do not support STK - and can only do one thing. I can also supply them at that price or even cheaper.

The genuine Bladox TurboSIM are still 59 Euro each.

A3 Australia

Im not that person who you think, but its good to know there is somebody called Attila Csanyi at Hong Kong Suppliers who I dont know nothing about, becouse its a very rare Hungarian name...
By the way, yes, my Turbosims are from Hong Kong, but work totally fine, my customers are satisfied, I read those articles where people say they got faulty ones, or maybe even didnt get it, but this is guaranteed. And becouse of the large quantity its even cheaper than I wrote before.
Regards,
Attila

Can't you go to do marketing to your forum? And stop misleading customers you are selling Turbo SIM? You parasite on ideas and brands, what about being a little bit decent?
aaronpang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi A3 Australia... I've sent payment on the 22nd Jan... could you please send me the shipping confirmation once my order is shipped...TQ!
A3Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

By the way, yes, my Turbosims are from Hong Kong, but work totally fine, my customers are satisfied, I read those articles where people say they got faulty ones, or maybe even didnt get it, but this is guaranteed. And becouse of the large quantity its even cheaper than I wrote before.
Regards,
Attila

You just don't get it do you.

YOU ARE NOT SELLING TurboSIMs !!!

You are unlawfully using the TurboSIM trade name to sell your devices.

That is called counterfeiting and is unlawful in almost all countries.

Here in Australia the criminal penalties are three years jail and huge fines.

Of course there can be civil action initiated as well for trademark infringement and loss of profits etc.

You can sell your Chinese devices, BUT NOT AS TurboSIMs or Turbo SIMs
AND not here in the Bladox forums.
Dude

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want the real thing for your iPhone, I have a very limited quantity of TurboSIMs at iPhone Entsperrt.

The site is in German and I mainly ship to Europe, but would also ship to other countries on request. If you can't figure out the ordering system in deutsch, click on Kontakt on the left there and send me a note. Direkt Link:
http://www.iphoneentsperrt.de/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6
A3Australia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude wrote:
If you want the real thing for your iPhone, I have a very limited quantity of TurboSIMs at iPhone Entsperrt.

The site is in German and I mainly ship to Europe, but would also ship to other countries on request. If you can't figure out the ordering system in deutsch, click on Kontakt on the left there and send me a note.

We have a very large quantity of TurboSIM available.

And you are charging 99 Euro each.

We are charging 79 Euro each.
Dude

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And... ?
Good for you, I guess?
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: