bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question regarding shipment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandvold

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Question regarding shipment Reply with quote

Hi,

I just sent you an email, and I need a reply to that mail with in short time.
Topic: "Question about orders 3853518279 and 3853514610"

The thing is, last time you opened, I ordered 25 TS. First 15 on one of my cards, then 10 on another one. After that, I sent you an email asking you to merge those 2 orders in to 1 order, so that all of the Turbo-Sims would be sent with DHL for the same price.

What happend, was that you just sent med 10 TS, and an invoice telling me that I had ordered 5 famliy packs, and that 5 famliy packs had been sent.

I got a little stress out and I sent you and e-mail, and later when I checked my bank statement, the payment for 15 TS (3 family packs) was stopped after a VISA-reservation first had come through. I figured you did'nt have enough SIMs and stopped my order, and was rather happy with not having lost the money at least.

To day I see that you have charged me for 3 family packs. THIS IS FINE IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON SENDING ME THESE MISSING TS'S WITHIN FEW DAYS!

However, if you do not, I must contact VISA Norway, and have them stop this payment. I have already been in contact with them to day, and I can assure you that thay take issues like these seriouse. I have confirmation mails on both my past orders, copy of the invoice in my hand and other necessary documentation.

I urge you to take this request seriouse, and reply to my mail(s) and either tell me that my cards are on its way to me, or that you will credit the incomplete order you have already debited my VISA-card. If this order is either credited or sent to me (I would rather have them and pay for them than not have them at all, but I sure as hell do not want to lose that money) its all good, if not, VISA will withdraw payments for both orders even though I got one of them.

Thank you in advance, I do not mean to be an ass, but apparently this is needed since I have gotten no respons on my first request.

Best regards,
Stian Brandvold

note: last time I made a thread about this in this forum, you deleted it. That's fine with me, I just want a reply from you within few days informing me about what happend.
pz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have not deleted any thread/message relatred to this.

Closed/fixed. Just that we are not that horrible...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: