bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo sim question.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mgelo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Turbo sim question..... Reply with quote

Hello
I was just wondering. I changed my mind in using the turbo sim on my iphone since I had a hard time trying to get it to fully sim unlock my iphone. I kept gettin errors during step 3/15 to 3/17 in the step by step guide to jailbreak and activate oob 1.1.2. My question is. If I decide to go with another sim like stealth sim or next sim..etc. What do I need to do or is there anthing I need to do to get all that turborev2 files out of the iphone(if they are in there).If they are how do I check to see if it's in there(assuming I use WinSCP connected to the iphone).Any suggestions would be greatly be appreciated.

mgelo
Nekos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... Sometimes one or two errors doesn't mean you are not successfull...

if you have wireless at home, or have access to Internet thru EDGE we will tell you how to VPN to our Network and we can program the turbosim remotely for $20.

Let me know if interested.
You can email me here:

nekowild (at) gmail.com

i will send you my messenger or skype ID so that we can schedule
an appointment.

Payment can be done thru paypal once is done.

Regards
Nekos
vintera

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: one question about applesaft Reply with quote

"on your iPhone go to Settings -> Phone -> SIM Applications -> Apple Saft -> Set -> Accept"

what does this step exactly do ? because i can't find the "sim application" if i m on my iphone, but if i'm on a simple nokia phone i'll find that menu and i *could* set the accept BUT does this option write something on the iphone or just on the turbosim? if it writes something to the sim only, i could confirm this step with another phone and then.. maybe the iphone works ..

thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: