bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sim Application Development newbie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jigz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Sim Application Development newbie Reply with quote

Hi all
I am planning to make a project to make a SIM Application. I do know the theory of it (i hope). I know i need to write an application in C or Java(for instance), Byte code it, install it in a compatible SIM.
Can anyone please guide me through the exact implementation steps though? Any online resource recommendation, book or anything at all.
Thanks in advance.
pz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to see not tsim/iphone related question.

You can find a lot in http://www.bladox.com/devel-docs/index.html - step by step helloworld for our turbo sim toolkit is described there.
jigz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Good to have a reply! Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, first of all. I feel iphone has harmed developers like myself, TurboSim is for development mainly. And, I can't find any SIM's anymore Sad I am on the verge of dropping the project altogether.
Can you tell me where can i get a TurboSim ? What are my alternatives, from Bladox or any other? How much would it cost? And how do i proceed with them.
Anybody giving a meaningful reply can save my project from being dropped. Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: