bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FREE TURBO SIM !!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mgelo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: FREE TURBO SIM !!!! Reply with quote

Sorry no free turbo sim. I just wanted your attention.Can anyone tell me if I can still use a different sim card like stealth sim or next sim after I tried to set up the turbo sim I used to try to fully unlock my iphone but with no avail. I stop on step 3/15 to 3/17 in the step by step guide to jailbreak and activate oob 1.1.2 after I kept getting errors. My question is. If I decide to go with another sim like stealth sim or next sim..etc. What do I need to do or is there anthing I need to do to get all that turborev2 files out of the iphone(if they are in there).Can anyone help me in this forum.I would really appreciate it. Also I no longer have the turbo sim. I sold it on ebay for $150.I am thinking of getting a stealth sim or next sim(something thats pre programmed) thats why I am inquiring about the turborev2 files.
Nekos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure! Plenty of solutions out there!

The best i can suggest is the Smart Sim for $0.99. Yes! You got it right! Just $0.99 cents worldwide shipping included. Is compatible with versions 1.1.2, 1.1.3 up to 4.1.1 that will be release June 2020.

Sorry, not true, just wanted to get your attention...

First of all.. you opened a thread asking for help... I've offered my help...then you come here and tell us you sold a turbosim on ebay overpriced (Very tempting!)...

I can already imagine Jessica saying "Oooh Baaad Booooy!!!"

Anyway... you are back at the vendor website and ask for help in finding Bladox Competitors?

I would suggest you ask directly in the stealthsim forum for help! uuupss... sorry ...they have no forum...well ask nextsim... woah...sorry... ebay doesn't provide help...

Well... i guess this answered your questions... I don't want to be mean, but honestly... i guess you just found out the difference you were looking for Wink

Neko

PS: Me and Jessica are not part or cooperating in any way with bladox, besides a great respect for a fine product.
mgelo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I mentioned the competitors,your right.I did not even think about that.In regards to my turbo sim I sold on ebay.I bought that on ebay for $160 and sold it for $150.I wanted some of my money back.Besides you know how ebay is.I just wanted some help because turbo sim did not work for me.It was to complicated.I want something pre programmed.So all I do is just jailbreak and activate then just slip the sim card in.Thats it! Again I apologize.
Nekos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ok ... you bought it overpriced as well Sad...

Anyway... Notice that the difference between turbosim and other products, is that the main purpose is not "Hacking the iPhone"...therefore the turbosim can be used for plenty of other purposes...

Moreover, if you program the turbosim, you can use with phones bought from AT & T or O2 or Deutsche Telekom... or any other provider and it is not bound to one of them.

Pre-Programmed sims work usually with only one type of phone, usually AT&T.

I don't know exactly what are steps 15 and 17...but as many people get lost when inserting Unix commands... i guess the issue should be one of them...

If you get a turbosim...let me know and i will try to help... but for other products... since they are not upgreadable unless sent back to the supplier... would be a little bit a waste of many to spend $90 or more...
when for EUR 79 you can get a turbosim... (not ebay, of course)

Cheers,
Neko
mgelo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where can I get a turbo sim for less than $100.
Nekos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i don't know for less than $100... as the official price is EUR 79 (if i remember correctly) would translate into $116 USD + Shipping if bought directly from bladox...

You will just need to wait few days until they reopen the shop...or will announce the Reseller Name in USA.

Regards
Nekos
A3Australia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE TURBO SIM !!!! Reply with quote

mgelo wrote:
Sorry no free turbo sim. I just wanted your attention.Can anyone tell me if I can still use a different sim card like stealth sim or next sim after I tried to set up the turbo sim I used to try to fully unlock my iphone but with no avail. I stop on step 3/15 to 3/17 in the step by step guide to jailbreak and activate oob 1.1.2 after I kept getting errors. My question is. If I decide to go with another sim like stealth sim or next sim..etc. What do I need to do or is there anthing I need to do to get all that turborev2 files out of the iphone(if they are in there).Can anyone help me in this forum.I would really appreciate it. Also I no longer have the turbo sim. I sold it on ebay for $150.I am thinking of getting a stealth sim or next sim(something thats pre programmed) thats why I am inquiring about the turborev2 files.

This is the Bladox forum.

Try www.NextSIM.com.au for help etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: