bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ordered 10 turbo sims, but only received 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simchiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Ordered 10 turbo sims, but only received 2 Reply with quote

I finally received my order. However, I ordered 10 pieces of turbo sim (2 order of 5 piece family pack), but only received 2 pieces of the turbo sim.

This is the serial number of the turbo sim that is sent to me.
i409-94afkqbe6
eds7-lkl4339j2

My 2checkout order number is 3844125087

I ordered 2 packages of the 5 piece family pack, but only received 2 packages of single piece pack, so it is missing 8 pieces of turbo sim.

I want a refund, I do not wish you to ship the turbo sim to me now, because I don't want to wait for delivery.

Can somebody from Bladox contact me. Thanks
simchiner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can a staff contact me, I also emailed Bladox many times with no respond, I paid a lot of money for 10 sims, please respond
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have never emailed us regarding issue, last mail was middle of December that you haven't received your order. Now *one month* after that without contacting us you publicly accuse us of sending wrong number of items and requesting refund. Quite strange.
simchiner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot believe you said I accused you sending the wrong order without even researching what you have sent me.

I picked up my order at my local postal office on the 2nd of January, right after I come back from my business trip in asia, you can contact your postal office if you think I am lying.

I tried to dispute it with Paypal, but Paypal said the item is not covered within their policy, so I sent an email to info@bladox.com on the 4th of January 11:36pm USA time, I still have the record in my email sent box. I got no response from the email so I had to post in your forum.

I gave you the serial number of the 2 Turbo sims I have received, if you look at that 2 serial number within your record (which I assume you do keep the records), you should able to tell the Turbo sim is not the 5pc family pack you supposed to send me.

Please look into your record before you accused me of anything. I paid 10 Turbo sims in full price, and received 2 pieces, I run 2 businesses myself, I will never accuse a customer without researching and 110% sure he is lying.
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simchiner wrote:
I cannot believe you said I accused you sending the wrong order without even researching what you have sent me.

I picked up my order at my local postal office on the 2nd of January, right after I come back from my business trip in asia, you can contact your postal office if you think I am lying.

I tried to dispute it with Paypal, but Paypal said the item is not covered within their policy, so I sent an email to info@bladox.com on the 4th of January 11:36pm USA time, I still have the record in my email sent box. I got no response from the email so I had to post in your forum.

We haven't got any such email. As you can see I did the search - I wrote about last email we got 18 December.

Quote:

I gave you the serial number of the 2 Turbo sims I have received, if you look at that 2 serial number within your record (which I assume you do keep the records), you should able to tell the Turbo sim is not the 5pc family pack you supposed to send me.

No, we don't keep information who got what SN, we don't need to know. This is for production only.

Quote:

Please look into your record before you accused me of anything. I paid 10 Turbo sims in full price, and received 2 pieces, I run 2 businesses myself, I will never accuse a customer without researching and 110% sure he is lying.

Please try to see it from our point of view, we haven't received your email 4th of January. Now we are looking for package weight information.
simchiner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weight says 0.024kg on the envolope, and the price is 56.00

see if that can help you identify what you sent out to me
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simchiner wrote:
The weight says 0.024kg on the envolope, and the price is 56.00

see if that can help you identify what you sent out to me

OK, we will look at it. Please try to resend that email from 4th January to info.

I don't understand why you tried first to dispute it with Paypal and after that tried to contact us.
simchiner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I resent the email I have sent on the 4th.

The reason I disputed with Paypal before contacting your company because I know how many emails you get everyday, and in my prior experience, emailing your company doesn't guarantee a timely response, by disputing with Paypal, you would have to give attention to this issue.
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simchiner wrote:
I resent the email I have sent on the 4th.

OK, got this one.

Quote:

The reason I disputed with Paypal before contacting your company because I know how many emails you get everyday, and in my prior experience, emailing your company doesn't guarantee a timely response, by disputing with Paypal, you would have to give attention to this issue.

No, it wouldn't help, there is 2co in between, in general we don't even know it has been paypal order. We would have to explicitely look for this, it's hidden behind 2co - we got generic 2co order without payment method.
simchiner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know after you looked into the issue.

The weight of the shipment should help you identify that there was only 2 turbo sims sent in the package.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: