bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Basic Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
csutoras

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Basic Question Reply with quote

I am curious if there is a post or guide to how you actually use TurboSim when you get it. I am trying to buy one for when i go to asia and just need to get an idea of what is involved in making this work.

I have a quide to downgrade and the jailbreak and then get it back to 1.1.2 and i even found an older turbo sim guide but can you point me in the right direction or give me a basic overview of how the process goes once i purchase and recieve this item.
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Basic Question Reply with quote

csutoras wrote:
I am curious if there is a post or guide to how you actually use TurboSim when you get it. I am trying to buy one for when i go to asia and just need to get an idea of what is involved in making this work.

I have a quide to downgrade and the jailbreak and then get it back to 1.1.2 and i even found an older turbo sim guide but can you point me in the right direction or give me a basic overview of how the process goes once i purchase and recieve this item.

You do realise that a TurboSIM can do so much more than just the simple task of 'unlocking' an iPhone - don't you?

Anyway, perhaps the best guides for MAC and PC are at Hackint0sh

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?s=685794c51cef20e1d3c293ca3b600d95&t=17738

A3 Australia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: