bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WANT TO BUY TurboSim in the Uk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
punknart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: WANT TO BUY TurboSim in the Uk Reply with quote

Im in manchester, but i really want to buy a turbosim, so if anyone know where can i buy it in manchester or anywhere in the uk please post!
thanks
andybee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: TURBOSIM - READY TO BE SENT OUT Reply with quote

Go to, www.ohyc.net and order Turbosim.
We ship to UK and rest of the world.

Andybee
silverdragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that they no longer seem to work on t-mobile, I may have mine up for sale for a reasonable price shortly.
A3Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: WANT TO BUY TurboSim in the Uk Reply with quote

punknart wrote:
Im in manchester, but i really want to buy a turbosim, so if anyone know where can i buy it in manchester or anywhere in the uk please post!
thanks

We ship to the UK all the time.

Unlike the other guy who just directs you to his site - where the price is 130 Euro - we tell you up front that our price is now 79 Euro per piece (it was 59 Euro).

Delivery is 10 Euro by Registered Post (4-6 days). Or 30 Euro by Express Courier Post (2-5 days).

You can contact us by email through the link below

Cheers,

A3 Australia
aaronpang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: WANT TO BUY TurboSim in the Uk Reply with quote

A3Australia wrote:

We ship to the UK all the time.

Unlike the other guy who just directs you to his site - where the price is 130 Euro - we tell you up front that our price is now 79 Euro per piece (it was 59 Euro).

Delivery is 10 Euro by Registered Post (4-6 days). Or 30 Euro by Express Courier Post (2-5 days).

You can contact us by email through the link below

Cheers,

A3 Australia

Hi A3 Australia,

I've already sent payment on Jan. 22, 2008.

Charge From Paypal (ID #45C902766W675661L)

I've emailed for confirmation but didn't get a reply!

I'd appreciate if you could please confirm my order has been sent.

TQVM Smile

Sincerely,
Aaron
adiviking

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. I've sent money to A3Australia, he said that he'll send it in Tuesday(yesterday). So I've sent an e-mail to him, to confirm it, but got no answer. I sent one more today - no answer...

A3Australia: If you can, answer my e-mails, check your mailbox
A3Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: WANT TO BUY TurboSim in the Uk Reply with quote

+
Quote:

I've already sent payment on Jan. 22, 2008.
I've emailed for confirmation but didn't get a reply!
I'd appreciate if you could please confirm my order has been sent.
Aaron

1st
This is not the correct place for these questions.

2nd
USE THE EMAIL LINK AT THE BASE OF ALL MY POSTS

3rd
All other email addresses are full of questions, orders, etc. SO IT TAKES TIME TO GO THROUGH THEM ALL.

4th
The EMAIL LINK bellow goes to my personal address which is not so full - thank goodness!

5th
All orders do get processed, packed, addressed, and dispatched. IT TAKES up to 5 DAYS - and delivery takes 2 to 8 days. If all customers keep asking these silly questions about dispatch we will never get anything done!
A3Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Same here. I've sent money to A3Australia, he said that he'll send it in Tuesday(yesterday). So I've sent an e-mail to him, to confirm it, but got no answer. I sent one more today - no answer...

1st
This is not the correct place for these questions.

2nd
USE THE EMAIL LINK AT THE BASE OF ALL MY POSTS

3rd
All other email addresses are full of questions, orders, etc. SO IT TAKES TIME TO GO THROUGH THEM ALL.

4th
The EMAIL LINK bellow goes to my personal address which is not so full - thank goodness!

5th
All orders do get processed, packed, addressed, and dispatched. IT TAKES up to 5 DAYS - and delivery takes 2 to 8 days. If all customers keep asking these silly questions about dispatch we will never get anything done!
RobB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adiviking wrote:

Well, that's what I would call "service".....
A3Australia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Service Reply with quote

RobB wrote:

Well, that's what I would call "service".....

Yes, we try to answer within 24hours (due to time difference - Australia/Europe/USA etc.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: