bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ERROR: NONGSM CMD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
christophe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: ERROR: NONGSM CMD Reply with quote

Hi,

I am trying to trace a communication between a sim and a Nokia handset, using the dbg tool.

but i get the following error:
ERROR: NONGSM CMD 00 70 00 00 01

and then nothing appears on the dbg screen (but the SIM session continues OK)
(by the way 00 70 00 00 01 command is OPEN CHANNEL command used here to select the WIM application).

Is there a way to configure the dbg utility to trace any apdu regardless of the CLA (A0) byte ?
I would like to get all the exchange be the SIM and the handset. (raw hex without any interpretation)

Thanks in advance,

Christophe
pz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: ERROR: NONGSM CMD Reply with quote

christophe wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to trace a communication between a sim and a Nokia handset, using the dbg tool.

but i get the following error:
ERROR: NONGSM CMD 00 70 00 00 01

and then nothing appears on the dbg screen (but the SIM session continues OK)
(by the way 00 70 00 00 01 command is OPEN CHANNEL command used here to select the WIM application).

It's MANAGE CHANNEL to manage logical channels. If not implemented should do no harm.

Quote:

Is there a way to configure the dbg utility to trace any apdu regardless of the CLA (A0) byte ?
I would like to get all the exchange be the SIM and the handset. (raw hex without any interpretation)

Not that easy, direction and length of data is needed to know, so it cannot be done without knowledge of the protocol - commands implemented. This is the reason we have GSM 0xA0 class only but now we are working on 0x00 too.

Quote:

Thanks in advance,

Christophe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: