bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about programing from a noob

View previous topic :: View next topic  
azmerlin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Question about programing from a noob Reply with quote

Hi all,
I initially ordered a Turbo SIM to unlock the iPhone3G I ordered ( have not got either yet).
But then I started reading and think the TS is a very interesting toy which I would like to test in my Nokia E65. I can see many links and posts regarding applesaft, turbo cable utils and more, but no real east to follow guide for a Windows user to program the TS over a BT or USB connection to my PC.
I see mention of the binaries but I do not know what to do with these.
I have a good technical understanding and understand stuff fast when explained slowly, but this is all new to me and I am simply lost.
Can anyone help me with a simple to follow guide of what tools I need and how I need to use them to program stuff like fakesim, locinfo and others from my PC on to the Bladox TS so I can use it in my Nokia.
Thanks

PS to all those 'helpfull' guys, yes I can use Google but still I can not find what I am looking for.
A3Australia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about programing from a noob Reply with quote

azmerlin wrote:
Hi all,
I initially ordered a Turbo SIM to unlock the iPhone3G I ordered ( have not got either yet).
But then I started reading and think the TS is a very interesting toy which I would like to test in my Nokia E65. I can see many links and posts regarding applesaft, turbo cable utils and more, but no real east to follow guide for a Windows user to program the TS over a BT or USB connection to my PC.
I see mention of the binaries but I do not know what to do with these.
I have a good technical understanding and understand stuff fast when explained slowly, but this is all new to me and I am simply lost.
Can anyone help me with a simple to follow guide of what tools I need and how I need to use them to program stuff like fakesim, locinfo and others from my PC on to the Bladox TS so I can use it in my Nokia.
Thanks

PS to all those 'helpfull' guys, yes I can use Google but still I can not find what I am looking for.

Hmmm.... Well here is one

http://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Unlock_iphone-3G_with_TurboSim
azmerlin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Thanks, that was just what I was looking for, but... Reply with quote

I also read somewhere that before you start the process there is a need for BSD Subsystem
OpenSSH
Is that true ? I did not see mention of this in the guide.
pz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks, that was just what I was looking for, but... Reply with quote

azmerlin wrote:
I also read somewhere that before you start the process there is a need for BSD Subsystem
OpenSSH
Is that true ? I did not see mention of this in the guide.

If you want to use it with with PC and N95/other phone you just need turbo-cable-utils and a driver that emulates COM port (serial port on windows). The actual link can be cable, BT, Irda, whatever. Then use e.g. turbo-app -d COMx helloworld.trb to upload application and so. Utils have -h to show options.

The most common issue is that phone doesn't store the SMS (SMS's are used for this) on SIM itself, i.e. it doesn't get to TSIM and application upload is not performed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: