bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

so.. iphone3g and turbosim

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vixster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: so.. iphone3g and turbosim Reply with quote

Hello, sorry if this is old hat.. i am a bit behind the 8ball.. what do i need to do to use iphone 3g on tmobile in us.. purchase turbosim , then what? any details/advise or link of old post would so grand.
thanks vix
A3Australia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: so.. iphone3g and turbosim Reply with quote

vixster wrote:
Hello, sorry if this is old hat.. i am a bit behind the 8ball.. what do i need to do to use iphone 3g on tmobile in us.. purchase turbosim , then what? any details/advise or link of old post would so grand.
thanks vix

Google is your friend.
niordane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: 3g services Reply with quote

My problem is to use Turbo Sim with the Iphone without loosing 3g network services

is it possible?
A3Australia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 3g services Reply with quote

niordane wrote:
My problem is to use Turbo Sim with the Iphone without loosing 3g network services

is it possible?

My understanding is that the current TurboSIM hardware does not support 3G data.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: