bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uploading .trb file to MCU or MMC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kl0f

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Uploading .trb file to MCU or MMC Reply with quote

Hello again Smile

Im having quite a hard time figuring out just how to transfer my -trb file to my Turbo adapter MCU or MMC for loading.
Could you in plain text tell me which tool (tcp, uupee?), the correct syntes and parameter when uploading application to MCU and MMC with the Turbo programmer?

I cant seem to find this in your documentation, I it is in there please just direct me there.

Br
Per
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Uploading .trb file to MCU or MMC Reply with quote

Kl0f wrote:
Hello again Smile

Im having quite a hard time figuring out just how to transfer my -trb file to my Turbo adapter MCU or MMC for loading.
Could you in plain text tell me which tool (tcp, uupee?), the correct syntes and parameter when uploading application to MCU and MMC with the Turbo programmer?

I cant seem to find this in your documentation, I it is in there please just direct me there.

Br
Per

To upload e.g. helloworld.trb to memory card with programmer do "tcp -e trb helloworld.trb /apps/helloworld" and then "Setup->Applications->Load"

To upload helloworld by mobile phone cable "turbo-app -d comX helloworld.trb" into mcu.

To do the same but with programmer insert turbo into the programmer simlock, and "cemu --app helloworld.trb". You need turbo-prog-utils-2.2.0 for this.
Kl0f

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I just got the directory syntax wrong then!

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: