bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TL2 & TP2 in my PHD research work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: TL2 & TP2 in my PHD research work Reply with quote

Dear Pavel,

Allow me to use this new post to get in touch with you,

I'm doing a PHD in M-commerce and i think you guys have a fantastic tool through which we could invent/develop numbers of key applications for Electronic Payment Systems that could be implemented to the mass and basically turn any basic GSM phone into a payment terminal
(a possible dream hehe)

Now i'd like to buy a TL2 and TP2 and i'd like to know if i need to buy anything else so that i have all the necessary to conduct my research, testing, debugging etc... ?

Also i'd like to know if you allow me to site your product/company/website in my papers and research documents.

And i will really appreciate if i could have some guidance/assistance especially for the strategic decisions in terms of technologies/protocols/languages/process to use.

I am sending a copy of this message to your email with my full contact information,

And thank you in advance for your support,

Regards, Benjamin
pz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: TL2 & TP2 in my PHD research work Reply with quote

benjamin wrote:
Dear Pavel,

Allow me to use this new post to get in touch with you,

I'm doing a PHD in M-commerce and i think you guys have a fantastic tool through which we could invent/develop numbers of key applications for Electronic Payment Systems that could be implemented to the mass and basically turn any basic GSM phone into a payment terminal
(a possible dream hehe)

Now i'd like to buy a TL2 and TP2 and i'd like to know if i need to buy anything else so that i have all the necessary to conduct my research, testing, debugging etc... ?

TL2 and TP2 is the best combination for development, it can be used to what you describe: testing, debugging your code.

I think Waver would be also interesting for you but unfortunately we don't have this one in our eshop yet.

Quote:

Also i'd like to know if you allow me to site your product/company/website in my papers and research documents.

We will be pleased by this.

Quote:

And i will really appreciate if i could have some guidance/assistance especially for the strategic decisions in terms of technologies/protocols/languages/process to use.

Sure, we are trying to help as much as we can. Sometimes can be slower with reply but we do our best.

Quote:

I am sending a copy of this message to your email with my full contact information,

And thank you in advance for your support,

Regards, Benjamin
benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Pavel

Thank you for your answer,

I understand how time consuming it can be to reply and assist all the members of this forum and i'd like to congratulate you on that

I prefer to warn you that i don't have an electronic or programmer background and i'm more into Business Processing but i can't avoid the technical part in my research.

It's good to know that you guys will assist, even if sometimes it can be slow that's not a big issue.

The waver is Definitely a good product to study, i've checked the video and the details its very interesting, please let me know once it can be oredred

Also i'd like to know if i can send you a private message or an email as i'd like to pass an order and i have some more private questions plz

Thank you again for your assistance,

Benjamin
pz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't have private messaging in forum, please send email to info@bladox. Because you sent us both email and posted in forum we answered in forum.
benjamin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just sent you an email Smile

thank you in advance

Benjamin
benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Guys,

I did not receive any answer to my email,

Could you please check it out as i'd like to order a couple of products from you to start working on the matter as i need to further my chapter about Mobile Payment technologies

thank you in advance

Benjamin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: